“Good Stuff”

Frank's Pizza and Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have eaten here many times and they are consistently good. My favorites are the veggie panini (I get this almost every time). It has grilled eggplant, roasted red peppers, sauteed spinach, mushrooms and mozzarella. Yum, And...their sicilian pizza is very good. The only thing I haven't enjoyed was their onion soup. It's a casual place (seat yourself) but they also do full dinners and you can BYOB. Service has always been prompt and you never feel rushed.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stopped in here to get a quick bite and was very disappointed. The place was decorated nice and the pizza displayed looked good. The waitress was ok she looked like she hated working there and after we ordered I can understand why. The Italian restaurant no one was Italian they all spoke spanish and the music was spanish. I ordered the Caprese salad and they did not know what that was I had to explain in spanish what it was good thing I know spanish. The pizza had a good taste but it was cold and then I wondered how long the pizza was sitting on the counter and hoped not too long. When we told the man at the counter when he asked how was the food and we told him the pizza was cold he could care less and then he said oh well I did not want to burn it. Well he could have heated the pizza up. First and last time at that restaurant. If you see this place drive right buy 3 slices of pizza one soda and a small salad, $25.00. Not worth it when they dont care if the customer is satisfied.

1  Thank umeandmoe
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My mom and I stopped at the Pocono Cheesecake Factory for some Valentine sweets! Since we were not familiar with the area, we asked what they would recommend for lunch. The nice lady suggested we drive another 5 minutes further to Frank's and we were glad we did! We each tried their specialty pizza-my mom had the bruschetta and I had the veggie! The crust was thick and crispy and we enjoyed our thick layer of toppings. I noticed they had homemade tartufo on the menu and decided to give it a try-excellent!! Prices were very reasonable. We hope to return again soon!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I normally don't go out of my way to write a review about a pizza joint, but Frank's makes a lot more than great pizza. Their dinner meals are very tasty large portioned and so are their hot and cold sandwiches. They also offer so many different types of specialty pizza by the slice and the bruschetta pizza is beyond awesome !!! The sit down dining area is nice and the waitress' are all very friendly and genuinely care which is rare these days. I waited to post this review until after I had eaten here more than a few times and I have to say this place is "EXCELLENT".

2  Thank MrAruba