“VERY GOOD FOOD AND THE BILL WAS EVEN BETTER!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

East Gourmet Buffet
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yonkers
“VERY GOOD FOOD AND THE BILL WAS EVEN BETTER!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We found this wonderful place after we felt overwhelmed trying to eat at the Premium Outlets. We walked in at 2:30pm and the place was almost packed to the tee. That alone showed me this was a happening place for the families. The staff was friendly and willing to accomodate us immediately. The food selection was pretty good and my children were stuffed by the time we left. The staff was also very aware of when we needed more refills for our drinks and were there to take our plates. The best part was seeing our bill and not having to break the bank in order to pay for it . For 5 of us we ended up paying just 40 bucks. We come from Westchester where we are used to paying anywhere between 60-80 bucks at another chinese buffet for the same amount of people. So we were pleasantly surprised at that altogether. WE would definitely stop here again on our shopping journeys.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank luv2teachYonkers

Bushkill, Pennsylvania
“YUM YUM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

Our family loves eating here. Although I think their prices have gone up since they opened and its best to go there HUNGRY. Nice all around choices and GREAT sushi area. Don't ask for anything special from the Sushi Bar guy. Apparently that is only for high paying customers. Whatever. Anyway, everything else is good.

Visited November 2012
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Forget about the rest Chinese buffets, this place RULES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've been going here since they opened 2 years ago. Granted, a whee bit late writing one, but I was trying to keep it quiet as much as possible so the lines stayed manageable! Let me tell you, for the price they charge whether you go for lunch or dinner you will be pleased. Granted for the dinner you pay a bit more, yet you get a LOT more selection including crab legs, oysters, shrimp and some sort of either roast beef or steaks. The best deal of the week here is on a Sunday as it's dinner ALL DAY and it's priced a bit less than Fri. or Sat. with a bigger, better selection. Great amount of desserts, fruits, and ice cream as well. The lines are getting longer some nights, so earlier the better, dinner starts after 4 except on Sunday which is all day. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
Philadelphia, PA
“The Creme de la Creme of Chinese Buffets... Honest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

In the attempt of presenting an honest account of my dining experience of The East Gourmet Buffet, I find it impossible to refrain from using superlatives as some might think that they exaggerate the actual experience. I can assure you in this case and instance, they do not. Those 5 circles allotted to it in my review are richly deserved. The food was plentiful, fresh, tasty, succulent, and superb. the variety offered here was second to none. The price was reasonable as well. What a find! As someone who travels now and then to The Poconos, discovering East Gourmet Buffet was almost serendipity itself. Outstanding, and yes, the best Chinese buffet I have ever been to - and I have been to such buffets all over the United States and Canada.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Clinton, New Jersey
“Best Chinese Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Biggest variety of PERFECTED items I have ever seen in a Chinese restaurant. We stumbled across this place going to the AT&T store and decided to have lunch. They were packed wall to wall but I have to admit, it was the best experience I have ever had in a Chinese restaurant. Can not think of one thing that they can improve, it's THAT good.

• Visited August 2012