“Not just wings and beer. Try Burger night.”
Review of Union Jack's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Union Jack's
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Barto
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been coming to this building since it was the Lee's country house. I love the beer selections although you can work up a pretty nice bill if you drink more than one or two. The value comes on the nightly specials. Wing night is a no brainer. Great wings to go with a few finely crafted beers. Burger night is great as well. Choose from a excellent list , even customize them and the price is very reasonable. If you like a good burger try one here,,and do it on Thurs. night.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you are a wing lover, you have to check this place out. They have the best wings around and a variety of different sauces, including unique flavors like strawberry habanero and bourbon molasses (my personal favorite.) They also have a large beer selection. The service is always friendly (ask for Allison if she's there, she's the best!) As far as the rest of the menu, the food is average. They always have a large list of specials at a great price. We are always happy with our food.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We ate there on Oct. 5, 2012 Friday around 4:30. Had wings and salad. Salad was so wilty and turning brown, wings were good (always are) but the floor had wing bones just thrown right next to our table! The waitress didn't even clean up, the floors are filthy and needed vacuuming and a shampoo would be a great improvement. They stand around and do nothing, pick up the vacuum and clean while people eat, atleast we know you are trying....UGH!! Not recommended at all and will never return.

1  Thank Heidi828
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Was a great place to meet locals had a real corner bar feel. Beer tasting events were a great way to try new beers
Unfortunately the new bartender/manager has a very arrogant attitude and has no concept of customer service
I used to meet friends and family there but it's a no go now

Reviewed January 31, 2011

My friends and I went to union jacks fairly recently. You'd think on a Friday night they would have a happy hour, but no. Plus they only take cash for you better be prepared otherwise pay a large fee at the ATM machine. They do the same thing at all Union Jack's locations. You can't deny that the food is excellent and the beer choices are phenomenal. However, the bartender was such a jerk. You would think after spending tons of money on mixed drinks he would be polite at least. When my friend and I and another lady asked for pomegranate martinis, he rattled off all the other martinis he could make including the "shut the hell up"martini. Pretty classy guy would you say? And I'm pretty sure this is not said in a joking manner. If your angry, leave the attitude at home buddy and don't take it out on paying and tipping customers.

Needless to say we didn't get happy hour prices, good service or a selection of mixed drinks. Not worth 120 dollars or more is that the four of us spent. If you want good happy hour specials I would suggest the red hills tavern.