“Nice country setting and good wine!”

Nissley Vineyards and Winery
Book In Advance
More Info
$116.88*
and up
VIP Private Wine Tour with Lunch in Hershey from Lancaster
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I really liked it ,it is a self tour ,and then inside wine tasting,on our second time we did wone tasting outside. You can also bring a basket of food or cheese and crackers and sit in the picnic area ,nice and private with friends or a special person.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Saturday nite was the last of the summer concerts at Nissley, and I must say they saved the best for last....There must have been 2000 people there enjoying the sounds of the Uptown Band..Well worth the $15 entrance fee. What a great band...the music was great, the wine was great and the weather couldn't have been better....This was our 1st time at the actual vineyards, and I can guarantee you, it won't be our last...The only downside was the local police car, sitting at the end of the road watching for any "wine-os" leaving the vineyard...what a downer!!!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

In addition to being a pleasant setting, we found some good wine. You can try them there for no charge and we bought three . I now wish I had gotten some more since they are nice wines. We went for Celebration and Rapsody in Blue. The third we haven't opened yet here at home.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This place is great. They make so many of my favorite wines. Came to the vineyard during the week and myself and my friend were the only people there at the time. (It was in March). We enjoyed wine tasting with a very friendly staff member and went on a self guided tour of the building and vineyards. Definitely a nice place to visit. It's not overly fancy but if you're in the area it's worth it. Ended up leaving with a case of wine and a lot of great pictures!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Beautiful setting for this 300 acre longstanding Pennsylvania vineyard.producing wine since 1978 Self-guided tour, Small gift shop/tasting room staffed by friendly people, Many different wines made here. I bought one white and one red (Rhapsody in Blue, and Naughty Marietta -- both semi dry.). The rustic charm is reflected by a winding trout stream near an 18th century mill which attracts local fishermen. Saturday evening concerts held on the grounds July through September require an entrance fee. .