My wife and I just spent 6 wonderful days in #3 - clean, comfortable, inexpensive, and only a short walk to the adjacent beach. It felt like having your own private piece of the ocean - no noise - only the sounds of sea and surf. We're looking forward to our next trip here. If you like tide pools - this is the place ! - only 1 1/2 miles from Strawberry Hill Beach and about 20 miles from Seal Rock Beach. The low tides (-1.8) were fantastic !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Cottages are perched on the panoramic Sea Rose Beach, located on Oregon's beautiful Central Coast just 6 1/2 Miles South of Yachts on coast Hwy 101. Across from Siuslaw National Forest, this area is filled with sea life, tide pools, shells and agates. The Beachcomber has become an Oregon landmark and family tradition - for more than 50 years our guests have been strolling the secluded beach, searching for coastal treasures and enjoying the glorious sunsets. We have studio rooms that sleep 2 people and larger family units that sleep 8 people and we are pet friendly as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Beachcomber Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Cottages Hotel Yachats
- The Beachcomber Cottages Yachats, Oregon