We stayed here with our two young boys and had a great time.
The hotel is right on a gorgeous, sandy beach that you're likely to have all to yourself. The kitchenette is nicely appointed and was a great money saver for us. We got fresh fish from the local fishmonger and had a feast on a budget.
The furnishings were somewhat dated, but cozy, and the room was immaculately clean despite being a pet-friendly unit. The owners couldn't be friendlier and our boys loved all the little extras, like roasting marshmallows in the fire pit and playing horseshoes. As others have noted, the walls are a bit thin, and it's probably not a place I'd choose for romance or luxury. For us, though, it worked out great.
We'd stay here again in a heartbeat, and I'd recommend it to any family or adventurous couple looking for a budget friendly stay on the coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on the sandy beach; indoor pool & hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Silver Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Hotel Yachats
- Silver Surf Motel Yachats, Oregon