We stayed one night on the second floor and we loved our stay! Spacious, quaint, fully stocked for cooking and great views of the ocean. We LOVED our stay. Walking along the ocean and
finding the little caves and watching the seagulls and hearing the waves crashing were great.
Yes, it could use a hairdryer. Very friendly staff and no road noise. If in the area again,
we would definitely try to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on the sandy beach; indoor pool & hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Silver Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Hotel Yachats
- Silver Surf Motel Yachats, Oregon