“Fantastic”
Review of The Yachats Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yachats
The Yachats Inn
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
Reviewed February 17, 2010

We came on Valentines Day, and the staff could not have been any nicer, our room was spotless. The king size bed was so comfortable, The view out the living room was amazing, and to top it off we had a deck with an amzing view with nice comfy chairs. The Hot tub was just the right temp. It was pet friendly and they give you a blanket and pet towels for your dog, what a nice touch. We had a wood burning fireplace, and they supplied the wood, there was not a bad smell from fireplace. You can tell they take great pride in this hotel. What I liked most was the quiet location away from other hotels, and very short walk to the rocky shoreline!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beachbums0521

Reviewed February 2, 2010

My husband and I stayed their a couple weeks ago and loved it! The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are very clean, and the view is spectaucular. I loved being able to sit on my own deck and watch the waves crash onto the rocks, It was truly beautiful. My husband especailly enjoyed the pool. He loved being able to relax in the hot tub and watch the waves. We had such and incredbile time, and definately will be back time and time again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HarrietBess
Reviewed January 30, 2010

I had a great time again here. I have stayed here a few times and was always happy with everything this place has to offer. The room are always clean, Staff is very nice and freindly. The pool is great and very warm. I see there are some bad reviews but i suppose you cant please everyone, but i say this place is a true treasure on the oregon coast

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank R3ginDream
Reviewed December 13, 2009

From "trying" to make reservations prior to a holiday weekend (told they were "saving the rooms") to getting past the ant infestation... I just would not recommend this location to anyone traveling the Oregon Coast. There are MUCH nicer locations to choose from with friendlier staff, cleaner accommodations and better value. The "old" is really old, but has the best views. The "new" was hard to be impressed with, as we couldn't very well get around the ANTS that had not been taken care of just prior to a holiday weekend. It felt very much like we were intruding by paying high prices to rent several rooms. Once we got there, we recommended the "rest" of our family members coming in from Oregon and Kansas stay elsewhere. We personally will not go back.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank Get-Go-N
Reviewed October 17, 2009

My wife and I were married there recently. The hotel staff were extremely accomidating. The venue was great and the staff satisfied our every request. Everyone that attended the wedding raved about the venue and the service that was provided. The rates were very reasonable. One of the few places that we considered that didn't seem to be trying to gouge us!! Highly Recommended!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2009

We've stayed in their newer rooms before. The first time, a few years ago, the office staff were almost rude, but they had wi fi and a pool, so we stayed. But since then, up to now, the staff was better. The room was great and we had wi fi. For the past couple of years, we had wi fi in our room with no problem. When I called this last time I asked about the wi fi and was assured it was available.

We get there and check in, no wi fi signal. After trying different spots in the room, I call the office, they tell me it's working. Well, it isn't. So I go down to the office, they tell me they're not having any problem, and to try again. Their whole attitude was what really annoyed me; as if I was stupid and didn't know a laptop from a toaster. So then they tell me to go to the common room and try it there. Nope. Then they tell me I can use the computer in the common room. I told them that I don't want to use their computer, all my stuff is on my laptop, and I want to be able to work in private with my materials, etc. late into the wee hours -- it's what I do.

At no point during our three day stay did we get wi fi. When we check out, the guy tells me they never had wi fi! And that's why they don't advertise it, you can only get it in the common room. So he was basically calling me a liar. when I said to him I've been able to get wi fi in the rooms in the past, he just looked at me.

And then there were the jelly stains; still somewhat sticky, on the pillowcase and sheet! I hadn't noitced them the first night, since I was on the other side of the bed (hubby fell asleep on sofa ) and it wasn't until the next night I saw the stains. GROSS!!!! One staff member apologized but ya know, that's not enough. Don't like being treated like an idiot, lied to, or brushed off. I would have been a repeat customer but I'll go someplace else next time.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SeaGypsy23
Reviewed June 18, 2009

Needed to get away from my hectic life at home so headed to the Yachats Inn for some relaxation. I packed up the kids and Dobermans and off we went. Heavenly!! We satyed in the older rooms that allow dogs and took them outside with us while we sat on the patio and watched the ocean come in. They also have more upscale rooms that do not allow pets. The price was right, the view was great and the check-in was fast and pleasurable. We'll be back...the Dobies too!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank konaAlbanyOregon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge
Inn at Nye Beach
#3 of 24 in Newport
Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites
Best Western Pier Point Inn

Been to The Yachats Inn? Share your experiences!