“A comfortable place to live”
Review of The Yachats Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yachats
The Yachats Inn
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I stayed in this Hotel about five years back. It was my second visit after two years. It is a comfortable hotel where you can enjoy peacefully the life at Eugene. I went to this place while attending a meeting of ELAW (US).

Room Tip: This is one of the value for money comfortable hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank SAHASRANAMAN

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We wanted a motel right on the ocean, with direct views to the breaking waves. This was it! At $69 neither cheap nor expensive, but this is an old property. So old, they have no comp CDs, just VHS tapes The heater barely worked so it was a chilly night. Happy to move out the next morning.

Room Tip: There is one suite direct on the beach that has superb views, next to room 16. The others are old a...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Globetr0ttingG0urmet
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Recently stayed at the Yachats Inn in Yachats OR. We stayed in the older part with a room that looked out at the ocean. While the rooms are not elegant, they are very adequate. We had a room with two queen beds and a sliding glass door with a small deck which in nicer weather would have been very nice! What I was amazed to find was a series of rooms attached to the office which consisted of a living room area with fireplace, a small kitchen area that was available to guests in rooms without kitchens, a computer room (computer not terribly advanced, but nice to have anyway), a room with jigsaw puzzles and a place to put them together. Add all this to an indoor swimming pool and hot tub and very reasonable rates!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank jpatt29
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We will be returning as soon as my schedule opens up. We stayed in one of there condo style suites and everything was clean well thought out and the view was amazing. The staff there are very good at making you feel at home. Nice to see the coast hasnt been taking over entirely by the big hotels chains. Yachats Inn is a family operated business and you can surly tell they take pride in what they offer. Service with a smile is not lost in Yachats. The area is so beautiful and there are some great eateries and shops. We loved the ocean view from the hot tub which is a nice touch. I cant say enough about this place we truly relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. if you want to stay at the coast i would recommend them over & over again. Thank you to the staff again for finding my earring in the pool and most of all for our stay it was lovely. Your smiles/ friendliness was a nice change thank you again, we will be returning Crystal to see you again in the near future.

Room Tip: The condo suites
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank shelly f
Reviewed January 9, 2014

LISA AND SHANE OREGON COAST WEDDING 2013

My Wife and I got Married Here in September of 2013 and all we can say is we knew we had choosen the right place to get married on the Oregon Coast, The staff and the owners are just amazing and helpful and that is just a understatement. They where so accomendating to our family and friends and we couldn't of asked for anything more. There prices for having your wedding at their location are extremely reasonable for 100+ people for a wedding. They went above and beyond any hotel establishment I have ever been at. This is just one example of their kindness, our table clothes got wet and they washed, dried, and folded them that day and put them in our room for FREE!!!. Yachats Inn will always be a destination for my wife and I for the rest of our life.

This place is very magical to us and many others for whom we have had the pleasure speaking with and for myself and my wife, Yachats Inn will forever be in our hearts and memories, because each time we have come back, they have always seemed to provide that amazing customer service over and over again. They just make you feel very comfortable and like its your home as well. We have already planned our return trip for the new year.

I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THEY WANT EVERYONE TO ENJOY THEIR STAY, NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF ROOM YOU GET OR HOW MUCH YOU SPEND..

Room Tip: North Suite and South Suite are the old honeymoon suites and they might be old, but the real fire pl...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Shane W
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is our second visit here. We stay in the condos and love them, love the courtyard. Everyone at the front desk has always been very helpful and accommodating. I would recommened this place to everyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank GARY D
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Didn't particularly enjoy our last stay here, but stayed here again out of necessity. I previously stated you should choose a room in the middle building, but I firmly retract that statement. When we arrived the friendly owner said she had 2 rooms left, one in the center building and a condo-like room to the northeast of the parking lot. We looked at both, and the center building room was awful. Within seconds of smelling it, I walked out. Musty, moldy smell combined with shag carpet and dark interior...nope. The outer building rooms were nicer than this. We ended up in the one-bedroom condo, upstairs. It had a name to it that I forgot. It was much newer, had a kitchen, living room, fireplace, TV. Technically you had an ocean view, but only over the rooftops of many other houses, so not really scenic. Cost was reasonable for a large place that sleeps 4 (we had 4 in our group). My wife and I slept on the fold-out couch and it was fine (better than the camping sleep we had the night before). I enjoyed walking along the coast just beyond the motel, and Yachats is a fun town to spend time in. As before, I'd look at other options before staying here again unless they make an effort to upgrade.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Achin4Bacon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge
Best Western Agate Beach Inn
Fireside Motel
Fireside Motel
#4 of 11 in Yachats

Been to The Yachats Inn? Share your experiences!