“As Always the Best Place in Yachats”
Review of The Yachats Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yachats
The Yachats Inn
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Service- we have stayed here over the past 5 years several times as a couple and as a whole family, each expeiance is wonderful:) a big Thank you to the staff you are wonderful and hardworking individuals!! We have stayed in several rooms here and each one is wonderful! The pool and hot tub r the best I've ever been in..... beautiful views relaxing and quiet complex minutes from some of the best treasure shopping,tidepools,sandy beach Yachats river etc.......... YACHATS INN ROCKS!!!!!!!

Room Tip: each room is unique love em all
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank lcw2011

Reviewed April 15, 2011

We reserved our room over the phone, but by the time we checked in the next day they had given ours to someone else, even though we brought the paperwork that was emailed to us, so don't get your hopes up for a room close to the pool or with a specific view. The rooms are old. They run an extension cord over the top of the glass door to plug in the tv and vcr. There were not even any phones in the room and the showers were made for very short people. I am only 5'5" and I had to bend down to rinse my face. In the pool room there is a shower with a big sign above it that states you must take a shower before entering the pool and yet ice cold water is the only temp that comes out. To top it off our neighbors decided to smoke outside our bathroom window at 2 am and set off our fire alarm, which then continued to beep through out the night. There is no one in the office between 9pm and 8 am, there is an "emergency" only number on the recording, which I had to stand outside my room to call from my cell phone because the cement walls make cell reception almost impossible, needless to say I did not call the emergency only number because we just took the battery out of the fire alarm after 30 minutes of it. The kicker is when we informed the staff of our unpleasant stay, she said I am sorry, but that is all I can do, I only have the authority to say sorry...LOL. No authority to give me a comment card or managers number. Not to mention they actually leave envelopes in the room to tip your maid service, the room is literally maybe 12x12 and everything is hooked up to extension cords, really. We will never stay there again

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank 7griff22
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Yachats is a charming little coast town with everything we want in a getaway. Been stayihg at the Yachats Inn for years, just a great place with ocean views, spectacular sunsets, BIG warm indoor pool & huge jacuzzi, range of accomodations from homey to posh, an awesome muilti-room "common" area with PC, library, games, huge firieplace, monster TV, comfy furniture, full kitchen & bathroom, accomodating staff, pet friendly!!! (Always a treat to see neighbors' dogs romping on the huge lawn beyond your deck!) AND they have the MOST WONDERFUL PILLOWS IN THE WORLD we hope to buy some for ourselves!!! They even have a nice facility for special events. ( Didn't know how to categorize 'have kitchens' because some rooms do, some don't..)

Room Tip: My personal favorite is #8!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank seashell052
Reviewed March 4, 2011

My wife and our children have been here before and we always come back. The rooms are very clean and the indoor pool is always warm and the kids love it. We also get to bring our pets here to as they are very pet freindly. The views were beautiful and the staff is so friendly. The weather was cold and windy which was delightful watching the waves crash right against the rocks. A real advantage is the common room with a full kitchen with dining room that is shared by all the units.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank R3ginDream
Reviewed February 23, 2011

Thankfully I had an incredible view, otherwise, I may have walked out. We entered the cinderblock room to be greated by an overwhelming stench of cat pee! I was not pleased, but since it was for only one night and it was already late, I would put up with it. We went to the pool/hottub, which we could barely see, as the heat from the hottub combined with the chill of the pool had created a cloud in the building. I could enjoy myself as I couldn't keep an eye on her because of the cloud! When we went back to the room I discovered there was no plugin in the bathroom to dry our hair? and the only plug I found to recharge my phone was after I unplugged the VCR. We left at 8:30 the next morning as I found no reason to stick around.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank WWWineWitch
Reviewed February 6, 2011

We stayed in one of the older, single queen rooms. Based on the other reviews here of the older rooms, I was a bit skeptical. But once we arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean, with a decently appointed bathroom. And you can't beat the view. Just lie on the bed and watch the waves crash. One reviewer mentioned you had to "cross the lawn and then a road" to get to the ocean. The "road" is about the size of a bike path and I never saw or heard car during our Saturday night stay. The staff was helpful, even mentioning to us that we should go out to eat a little earlier because most things in town close at 9. If you are looking for a deluxe boutique hotel with luxury touches, this is not for you, but if you was a nice room with an awesome view for a great price, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Erin S
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Older facility, but with all the necessary amenities-- right on the Pacific, wifi, cable, the BEST hot tub EVER. Very dog friendly.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank ktcloud
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge
Inn at Nye Beach
#3 of 24 in Newport
Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites
Best Western Pier Point Inn

Been to The Yachats Inn? Share your experiences!