“Ridin' down the coast”

Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Yachats
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a unique, fun and cozy place to dine for any meal! With umbrella's on the ceiling, local art on the walls and music every night, you will be hard pressed to find anything like us. Come visit and try many of our locally derived and delicious culinary concoctions.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This isn't the first time we've been to The Drift Inn and it won't be the last! Very nicely done inside, clean and tidy, full bar if you like and walking distance to most motels and the shoreline. We've had fresh seafood, burrito's, burgers... I don't believe you can go wrong with whatever you have a hunger for, service is attentive but not hovering so eat, drink and enjoy !

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Interesting & varied menu. Among brunch choices of black bean huevos rancheros, spinach & feta frittata, and veggie scramble, we opted for the frittata with homemade wheat toast. We were delighted. Can't wait to go back and try their pizzas or their crab quesadillas.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

At the Drift Inn we had the best food of our few days on the Oregon coast. We went there after hiking the John Dellenback trail (highly recommended), for lunch. I had the crepes which were very good and wanted to come back there for another meal. Unfortunately, that didn't happen :-(

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We went for breakfast and ordered the french toast made with homemade bread and served with a homemade marionberry compote which was so yummy.
We also went for dinner, my husband had scallops and I had halibut with a sorrel sauce (that wasn't flooded )and both were outstanding. I consider myself a foodie and I was surprised that everything was so tasty. Even the sides that accompanied my dish were incredible- broccoli with bacon bits and pesto potatoes. Save yourself for dessert, we split the fruit trifle and it was sooooo good. The presentation was so pretty. They also had homemade pie. Service was great for both meals and they were packed at dinner. Friendly people here.

1  Thank CJ28Seattle
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I love the seafood lasagne. Great atmosphere, but when music is being played it can be a bit loud if you want to socialize