“Atmosphere and Character”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Drift Inn

The Drift Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Yachats
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a unique, fun and cozy place to dine for any meal! With umbrella's on the ceiling, local art on the walls and music every night, you will be hard pressed to find anything like us. Come visit and try many of our locally derived and delicious culinary concoctions.
Brisbane
“Atmosphere and Character”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

One of the most interesting and delightful restaurants/diner we encountered on the Pacific West coastline and would recommend it highly. It's not fine dining but the food standard was good and portions generous - but for character and atmosphere I would go back every day.

Creswell, Oregon
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

The Drift Inn has a great atmosphere, good food, is reasonably priced and if you are there in the evening, even local musicians. I highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2013
Concho, Arizona
“Good food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stopped by here after visiting Cape Perpetua. We just wanted a simple meal but interesting food and that's what we got. The yam empenadas appetizer was great. My husband had fried clams that were huge and meaty. My open face crab sandwich was perfect.

• Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We ordered food to go as we had a dog with us so we took the food back to our hotel at the fireside. The first night I had the flat iron steak. It was so good the next night I went back and ordered another! My sig other liked his dishes too.

New Braunfels, Texas
“Favorite Place in Yachats!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stopped in here on a whim and this became my favorite restaurant while in Yachats. I had a lovely Sunday brunch with a delicious spinach and feta frittata on one visit. But the two dishes that tied for my favorite were the Gorgonzola New York steak and seafood lasagna- you can't go wrong with either one. Also, the creme brule is a must have so save room for dessert! If you can, grab a window seat and your meal will be complete!