“great breakfast”

Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Yachats
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a unique, fun and cozy place to dine for any meal! With umbrella's on the ceiling, local art on the walls and music every night, you will be hard pressed to find anything like us. Come visit and try many of our locally derived and delicious culinary concoctions.
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“great breakfast”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a great place for breakfast. Our favorites are the raspberry crepes and eggs benedict w/avocado. But we have tried most things on the breakfast menu and everything we had was good. The also have a good selection of vegetarian items.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Betsy H

Portland, Oregon
“Lots of vegetarian options, good value”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

What a gem! My husband and I enjoyed lunch here over spring break. I ordered the veggie nacho appetizer thinking I was getting a small plate of nachos. Holy cow, what I got was a huge platter of deliciousness! My nachos had onions & peppers, but also a medley of fresh brocolli, summer squash, and zuchini that had been sauteed in spices. Who knew brocolli could be great on nachos? My husband had a generous plate of small deep fried calamari that he liked, too. Despite being busy and only having two servers on hand while we were there, the service was prompt and friendly. There are fun umbrellas hanging from the ceiling as decor along with some interesting murals. (Can you say Lionel Ritchie merman on steroids?) We will definitely be back the next time we're in Yachats.

• Visited March 2013
Eugene, OR
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Just had breakfast here. I had been here a number of years before for lunch and hadn't thought it memorable. Prices here a reasonable, as for $7 the "Usual" gives you eggs, toast, and potatoes. Another $2.50 gets you another meat (I highly recommend the smoked turkey patty). We were here on a weekday morning during "spring break" and the service was good. In the future I'd definitely consider coming back for the bar.

Visited March 2013
Pender Island, Canada
“A Funky Diner for Travelers!!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The place has funky atmosphere and decor. The menu has something for everyone's pallet. We had the seafood lasagna which was fabulous with a pint of local beer. The service was friendly and attentive. While we dined, a two person live band played easy listening popular tunes. If you are traveling thru Yachats, this is the place to have lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Yummy for any time of day”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Seafood lasagna...to die for! Great selection of Northwest craft beers. Friendly service, too! I always enjoy the variety in their menus.

Visited October 2012