“Great atmosphere, decent food, Gluten Free”
Review of The Drift Inn

The Drift Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Yachats
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a unique, fun and cozy place to dine for any meal! With umbrella's on the ceiling, local art on the walls and music every night, you will be hard pressed to find anything like us. Come visit and try many of our locally derived and delicious culinary concoctions.
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The atmosphere is great with an eclectic decor. The menu includes many Gluten Free and Vegetarian offerings. The food we had was decent, but not great. Luna sea across the street was better, at least when we were there.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Fun place, good food. I had the tacos and my husband had a steak.
No complaints, would we go back? Absolutely..............

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I so appreciate having GF designations on the menu. Enjoyed the GF, dairy-free, fish chowder made with coconut milk. But the best was the cornbread . . . it tasted like real cornbread! Best I've ever had. The waitress even shared what flours they used to make it. Can't wait to see if I can duplicate it at home!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

On the second day of our vacation, we decided to eat lunch at the Drift Inn.
My husband had the teriyaki burger and I had the scrambled egg brunch platter.
Our food was wonderful. While we are here, we will eat here again.
I'd recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is a great restaurant in Yachats with live music and fabulous service. The food is always good; the drinks are great; the brews are tasty. Families can enjoy a wide variety of tasty dishes for reasonable prices. It has been our favorite restaurant in Yachats for many years!