“What else can I say, it was perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Overleaf Lodge & Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yachats
Overleaf Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Yachats
GreenLeadersBronze level
Glide, Oregon
“What else can I say, it was perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Overleaf for a late Valentine's getaway. The hotel and staff were great. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Absolutely fabulous room with breathtaking views of the waves crashing right below. We had a jacuzzi/fireplace room and it was so peaceful and relaxing. The spa is also great. I had a massage by Seaheart and it was one of the best relaxation massages I have ever had. Will definately be returning! Thinking the Overleaf may be our new romantic getaway when we want peace and quiet and a little luxery and pampering.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Yachats-Drew, Manager at Overleaf Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, March 7, 2011
Fordgirl_72: I should hire you as part of our marketing team! ‘Perfect, great, friendly, helpful, peaceful, relaxing’ are just a few of your descriptive words! You have lived the Overleaf dream which is what we attempt to portray on our website. We get a great many comments that our rooms, spa, oceanfront setting and Overleaf experience are much better than what we detail and display on our website and other advertising. I am so glad that you took full advantage of our spa. Many of our guests don’t even get up to the spa to take advantage of the ocean front view from the hot pools, not to mention the exercise room (with a view), the steam rooms and saunas which are all included in our amenities when you stay at the Overleaf Lodge. Thank you for all your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you on your next ‘romantic getaway!’
drew@overleaflodge.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (474)
Redmond
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2011

We bid on this as a package at a college alumni function. We had never been to this hotel and we were extremely pleased with our stay. The room had a great full view of the ocean ,a comfortable king bed and plenty of room to relax.
The breakfast area was roomy and also had ocean views. There was a good variety for breakfast each day and several items that were different each day!
The staff was friendly and helpful.
For me, the best part was a massage at the spa that was included in our package. I have not had much luck with massages in the past but this was Heaven!
My husband and I will certainly go back to this hotel again in the future! and I will ask for the same young woman to give me another relaxing massage again!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Yachats-Drew, Owner at Overleaf Lodge & Spa, responded to this review, March 7, 2011
I am so glad you had a great time and took advantage of the oceanfront spa. We frequently get wonderful testimonials about the spa and the spa treatments. We carefully select the therapists who provide the treatments in the Overleaf spa so that our guests do get to experience a little piece of ‘Heaven!’ Thanks too for your kind remarks about our breakfast, where we provide a variety of selection throughout the week so our guests don’t get bored with the same old breakfast everyday if they stay for more than one night. And we do accommodate guests with special diet restrictions (such as gluten-free) upon request.
Thank you again and we hope to see you back again soon for another Overleaf Lodge ocean front experience and a heavenly massage!
Grants Pass, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2011

I had no idea what this hotel would be like. Boy was I pleased. They went out of their way to provide a wonderful valentine's weekend with my bride of 52 years. The room was perfect and clean, I loved the CD player. The staff was very helpful in arranging this weekend. All and all, I got what I paid for and would recommend your stay.
Happy in February...

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Happy in February…………..it appears that we exceeded your expectations. That is what we try to do for all of our guests. We expect our staff, above everything else, to provide a wonderful stay for all of our guests and it appears that we did that for you. Congratulations on 52 years of apparent wedded bliss. It is amazing how many of our guests stay with us during their honeymoon or where the Overleaf Lodge is on our guest’s itinerary for their anniversary every year! Very often our rooms are all booked months in advance for Valentines weekend, so if you have a special room that you want for next year, you should reserve that now! (same is true for New Year’s and many other holidays throughout the year) Thank you for your great testimonial and hope to exceed your expectations again soon!
Beaverton, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2011

I visited the Overleaf last fall with a group of girlfriends and had a blast!! I couldn't wait to bring my husband back. Last weekend I did and had another amazing weekend at the Overleaf! The front desk people, Joanie and Joan were friendly and helpful and Lisa made our stay extra special!!
On Saturday, I visited the spa for a massage! Oh boy was that a treat!! Front desk Brandy was cheerful and helpful! Massage therapist Brandi gave me the perfect relaxation massage!!! She had the perfect pressure, didn't talk too much, and gave me the best massage I've ever had!! Really!! It was a great day at the spa!
It was an awesome weekend for both of us and we can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Whether it is a girl’s weekend away from home or a special trip with your spouse or significant other, the Overleaf Lodge and our staff are ready to make your stay wonderfully memorable. As bnlkuhns from Beaverton, Oregon writes: ‘we can’t wait to come back!!’ We hope everyone feels that way when they have to leave. Thank you for the kind comments towards Joni, Joan, Lisa, Brandy and Brandi. I will make sure that they all see your compliments. It is testimonial to our staff when a guest calls them out by name. And it is a special testimonial when one is called out for giving ‘the best massage I’ve ever had!! Really!!’ Thank you again and we look forward to your return trip, whether it be with your husband or the gals!
Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2011

Perched on the edge of Yachats’ rocky coastline, the Overleaf Lodge is Oregon’s quiet, coastal retreat. The staff was gracious and accommodating; the rooms comfortable and well appointed. The spa was outstanding. While this was a family vacation (and the second at the Overleaf in 12 months), I look forward to making this a getaway without the kids. If there was ever a place to relax, unwind and enjoy the Oregon coast, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank mindtfamily
Thanks for the great comments Mindtfamily! While a majority of our guests traveling to the Overleaf Lodge are couples, we do honor families too. There is a lot to do in the Yachats area to keep kids entertained. On the oceanfront just outside the Lodge are tide pools that are perfect for catching every child’s attention and keeping it until the tide starts to roll back in. For years I have been collecting agates in the gravel beds intermixed among the tide pools. I occasionally come across jasper and petrified wood in my agate hunts. Just a short jaunt from the Overleaf Lodge is the Cape Perpetua Natural area that features grand views from the top of the cape and also an interpretive center where many of the exhibits are geared towards children. Kids also love to walk down to Devil’s Churn where the surf washes into an exposed crack in the 38 million year old basalt bedrock. Just a little further away to the south are the Sea Lion Caves and the Haceta Light House. Children, young and old, love to climb to the top of the lighthouse when it is open for tours – mainly in the summer. And of course, about 30 minutes north is the Oregon Coast Aquarium that captivates children and adults for hours.
So whether you are looking for a quite retreat, a romantic getaway or thrills with the entire family, the Overleaf Lodge is perfect for any vacation.
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2011

We were staying somewhere else but a friend told us to try your spa for our anniversary. We had the couples massage and spent the day enjoying the facilities. One of the best experiences we have had. Great massage, beautiful grounds and the best soaking pool ever!!! Would love to come back and stay at the hotel next time.

Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Salem OR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2011

I have stayed in this wonderful facility on a handful of occasions. The Lodge is oceanside with an excellent view of waves against the lava rocks. The rooms are outstanding: clean and appointed with an artistic touch. Service has been flawless on every occasion and breakfast is truly a treat, and a far departure from what Americans have been sold as a "continental" breakfast. The many smaller touches add up to quite a pleasing list: games, movies, buckets in the parking lot with windshield squi-gees, guest laundry, great books in the library and MORE! The Spa is also wonderful! The facilities are fine and the spa staff are really great. The services they offer are excellent. This is a quiet place and great for rest and relaxation. Being pet and smoke free seal the deal for me, a person who suffers from allergies to both those things. Great work, Overleaf!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yachats
Adobe Resort
BEST WESTERN Agate Beach Inn
Fireside Motel
Fireside Motel
#3 of 11 in Yachats

Been to Overleaf Lodge & Spa? Share your experiences!