“DON'T MISS THIS!!!”

Ona Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Yachats
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ona Restaurant & Lounge focuses on comfortable coastal cuisine. We use as many local purveyors as possible and make familiar dishes fun and fresh. Have an appetizer, small plate or an entire entree. The menu changes seasonally and specials are nightly. The bar offers an inviting fireplace to chat with your friends and sip craft cocktails, regional wine and micro-brews while having a snack or full dinner. At Ona our food is carefully sourced and globally inspired.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This restaurant is AMAZING! The very best crab cakes we have eaten on the Oregon coast...and believe me...we have tried just about all of them. Made with FRESH dungeness crab, not a bunch of bread type filling...cooked to perfection! We also oy rdered the halibut fish and chips..
we don't eat fries...so they gladly substituted a wonderful salad at no extra cost...and on another visit we ate the fresh rockfish fish and chips (with the salad substitute)...this time the fresh was grilled in a panko crust and not battered and deep fried....FANTASTIC...
The service was also outstanding!!!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Nice atmosphere, good service, great crab cakes chock full of crab. Blood orange vinaigrette dressing on salad was also wonderful.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

A small and intimate restaurant in Yachats. Food was very good with excellent fish. Good idea to make a reservation as seating is limited. Only negative for me was the noise as space is very limited and can be hard to hear conversation from table mates.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was excited to try this place because of the reviews here but I was worried about bringing our two and one year old girls. I called ahead and planned an early dinner with seats on the deck. The food was great, the staff was friendly, kind, and patient with our girls, and the ambiance was wonderful. The girls tried our crab cakes and had the kid's pasta and loved it all. We will definitely go again!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was visiting my family and they brought me to Ona's. As I entered the restaurant, it felt very warm and the ambiance was very pleasing. It's famliy owned and the food is amazing. I would recommend the appetizers for the fried mushrooms, absolutely amazing! The fresh fish I had that they catch everyday in their backyard (Pacific Ocean) was delishes! I highly recommend them. If your driving through on the 101, dont pass up Ona's.