Hidden gem for relaxation without being too foo-foo. This is no-frills great-value laid-back Oregon perfect. Except cleaner.
We spent a lovely four days here for a family reunion with kids and dogs. Highlights: beach access right out the back door of the shared covered patio; visiting with other guests at the picnic tables out back; the owners went the extra mile to ensure we were comfortable and well cared for; the dog welcome-bags with towels to dry off from the beach and milk bones; newly painted rooms; immaculate, clean-smelling and no mold in the retro-glass-block showers; new tv/dvd with dish channels; new microwaves and refrigerators; NO nickel-and-diming for every little service like borrowing DVD's from the lobby; my parents loved the smoke-free fireplaces so much they went home and ordered one for their home.
If you need new uncomfortable furniture, snooty uniformed clerks with lists of rules, on-site bar/restaurant/wild nightlife/shopping/spa/massage/nail-wraps, this would not be your motel.
Caveat: I confess that nice people write nice reviews and vice-versa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Free coffee, fruit and donuts in the lobby every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon