Everyone very welcoming, free internet, microwave, good-size fridge, oven, extra store-away table, chest. But after you removed all the deco from the bed and opened you luggage there was not much room. Still OK. Windows from both sides and everyone and see your whole room. If you mind, you must close the blinds and stay in the dark. Outside seating and walkway by the window. Good beach access and a hose to clean your shows. Walls thin and not very insulating, door locks were both not OK (ony did not lock, other always opened; luckily both also had a chain). Old tubs. As the walls were thin and without oven and warm pullover you could not be there on a windy day (I was there in July and runny around in a singlet outside during the day).
All really OK for me - if it were on the budget but it cost as much as the good hotels I stayed in the same week and this I find I bit too much,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Free coffee, fruit and donuts in the lobby every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon