It is the perfect old school mom and pop style motel that is run exceptionally well, is quite clean, and has an ultimate location-- by the ocean yet parking is far enough off Hwy 101. We had a King Bed room that has a view of the Pacific. One door opened to the parking lot side, the other door on the opposite side of the room opened to the grass lawn/ oceanside. 99% of all accommodations have 1 door and give the feeling of being in a box. This has a feeling of being quite open, breathable, if you want it to be. The beach out front has wonderful walks of over an hour, high or low tide, unless it is storming of course. Other places in the this area of the coast may have a more luxurious room or the view may even be better by having a more 'on top' of the ocean perspective. But the price at Deane's is by far the best, half to one-third that of the other places. We will stay here again. (No breakfast though, just a doughnut and coffee.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Free coffee, fruit and donuts in the lobby every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon