Rooms are a bit small, finish and atmosphere are rustic/retro. The staff is awesome, bending over backward to accommodate our needs. Loved the easy access to the beach, right out the back door. Far enough off the highway that it's quiet. Dining, 5-6 miles south in Yachats or about the same north in Wharenden, is limited, but good quality. Brink snacks to nibble on. TV is flatscreen, but small. They have DISH network, DVD and Wi-Fi was acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Free coffee, fruit and donuts in the lobby every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon