I usually do not wander as far south as Yachats, but this trip was special. I was meeting my friend's daughter and we were going to spread my friend's ashes at the coast. As I was driving past Deane's I could see through the window on the road side through the window on the other side to the ocean. It looked like a sweet, quaint place to stay. Not too big, no one stomping around above me if I stayed there. I did check out one other place where i had stayed about 15 years ago, but did not like it. I turned right back around and went to Deane's, and I am SO happy I did!!! The family owners were warm, friendly, and extremely helpful about local food and coffee. I was exhausted when I pulled in there and felt refreshed by the wonderful people and lovely, clean room with a view at a very greast price. I thank you all for a beautiful stay, and hope to get back there again soon!!! I also love that the place is not too big. Really, just right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Free coffee, fruit and donuts in the lobby every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon