We stayed in the non ocean front rooms. We won't go back. We could hear EVERYTHNG that was said and going on in the next room, not too mention hearing people going to the bathroom, brushing their teeth, etc and the hwy 101 noise was unbelievable, It sounded like a semi was going right through our room, The rooms are cold and not very cheery,. Poorly insulated. It still has the 40-50 style ( most are still in their original form) which is cute, but also reminds me of the Bates motel in psycho. The staff was very friendly and has a nice ocean view and access to the beach, it is not convienent to any restaraunts or stores. Pets are allowed. So if you want a cheap place to stay with your dog, it's one step up from a yurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Free coffee, fruit and donuts in the lobby every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon