Deane's is a great old-style motel on the coast. There's an incredible beach just across your "backyard" and much to do in the area (don't miss Seal Rock, Cape Perpetua, etc). The staff is friendly and will point you in the right direction for supplies, activities, meals, or whatever you need. The rooms are simple and IMHO, just what we needed - you should be out exploring the beach and the woods, not sitting in your room (we never turned on our TV once)! If you are looking for luxury, this is not your spot. If you are looking for a good, clean, affordable room in the midst of some of the best the Oregon coast has to offer - this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Free coffee, fruit and donuts in the lobby every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon