Deanes is a really great place to stay. A lodge, right on the shoreline. We spent the night, windows open listening to the sound of the sea.
The rooms are more than adequate in size, lovely comfortable bed, nice bathroom with shower.
We loved watching the sunset from the beach, such a short walk away.
I know others have mentioned re partitioning of the rear patio area, it's not a big issue and doesn't detract from the Lodge but a defined space with chairs as opposed to a picnic bench even if divided by a very low fence would be nice.
Having said that, if we were travelling in the area again, we would certainly stop at Deane's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge located in Yachats, Oregon. Located on 4 acres with private beach access. Each room has microwaves, fridge, coffeemaker, TV, electric fireplaces. Ocean view rooms with private beach access. Covered patios with BBQ. Free coffee, fruit and donuts in the lobby every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Deane's Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deane`s Oceanfront Hotel Yachats
- Deane's Oceanfront Lodge Yachats, Oregon