“Bliss! Pure great Italian food and service”

Heidi's Italian Dinners
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Yachats
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Just across the street from the Post Office/Country Store, this little house right on the beach is fairly unassuming until you walk in. Wow, I thought I walked into a sit-down deli, and the first thing we asked at 730pm was, "you still open?" I have had 9 out of 10 places in the last month say "nope" (a full 30 minutes before closing, but all 3 staff said, "yes, come on in!" They made me feel very welcome. This is not a fancy Italian restaurant, go in shorts. Enjoy the view. All the food was piping hot and excellent service. Close Monday-Wednesday on certain seasons, so call first. I loved this place. I really wanted Italian, and I got it. Just go there and give them the businez. By the way, they also deliver food! If you are at the local motels/inns, and can't go, have them deliver! This is a small, but very excellent experience. I left a huge tip, as I thought they left some charges off our meal, it was that much of a value!

1  Thank CarlsbadJohn_M

Reviewed September 30, 2012

There are limited choices for dinner In Yachats, and we were happy to stumble upon Heidi's. We were only in Yachats for two nights, and after eating at Heidi's the first night, we decided to eat there the second night as well. My husband and I both ordered the Caesar salad and spaghetti and meatballs the first night. The dressing on the salad was light and lemony--just the way I like it. The spaghetti and meatballs were wonderful, and we're served with a slice of garlic bread. We noticed a pizza that was served at a table next to ours. It looked great, so we decided to order the combination pizza the second night. Not bad, but a bit disappointing. We wished that we had ordered another item on the menu. We would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is visiting the area.

4  Thank traveler1018_8
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Until I had the mushroom ravioli! Everything about this quaint little Italian restaurant was fantastic! The service was quick and friendly even when they had a full house. And the atmosphere was so warm and cozy! I would recommend anyone to this perfect little spot by the beach! We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We went to Heidi's after reading other reviews about their specialities. I wish we hadn't. I ordered the seafood lasagna. What a received was a bubbling plate of cheese and oil. I never did taste any crab in this dish and did see 2 small bay shrimp between the two pasta layers. The fresh dill on the top was a nice touch, but the dish really couldn't be saved. I poured off the oil on to another plate and scraped off the mound of cheese. Better. The other members of my party split a pizza. They said it was okay, but nothing special. We all order the "not to miss" chocolate cake which was another disappointment. Dry, sheet cake with a nice flavor, but again nothing special.

Will I return? No

5  Thank KatieJan
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Delicious food, mostly Italian and fish. The 8/10 table restauraunt is laid out simply nothing fancy - just really good honest food served with with passion and a warm welcome. I had Pasta Bolognaise and my husband had fresh Tuna served with vegeatables that tasted like they had just ben picked from the garden - we were both delighted with our choices. Save room for pudding they are equally good! Enjoy!

2  Thank Jane D