“Very friendly and tasty!”

Luna Sea Fish House
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Yachats
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 1, 2012

All I can say, I wish I could make breakfast this good.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have been a commercial fishermen in Alaska for 19 years. I
know fresh fish. These guys do too. This was one of the best seafood meals I have ever had. They just need a few more tables.

1  Thank holasthegreat
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We ran late and called Luna, and the owner stayed beyond closing hours to serve us. Wonderful crab feast - fresh and tasty. The owner of Luna is the friendliest restaurant owner I have met in quite some time. Has a passion for his work, his ship, and fishing. Had the most enjoyable time!

Reviewed March 17, 2012

The hostess was fantastic,. We wanted to try a bit of everything, so we ordered their seafood chowder and the combo fish and chips. They substituted the salmon for scallops no problem, so the combo included scallops, tuna and cod. The fish was fresh, fresh and perfectly done. The chowder was huge-easily enough for the 2 of us to share. The seafood portions were small-there were 6 small pieces, so one of each type of fish for the 2 of us to share. Easily enough food. The fries are good, and they have hot sauce and malt vinegar at the table. By far the best seafood we have had on 3 nights down the coast...Cost was 37.00 for the 2 of us, which was also the most reasonable we paid for what we got...

1  Thank Isabella M
Reviewed February 29, 2012

The owner is a fisherman, so if you go in the early evening, he mighht not be back from the water yet. This being daid, the food is obviously fresher than fresh, and very reasonably priced. Has an awesome view, too!