“Worst Place Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of LeRoys Blue Whale

LeRoys Blue Whale
Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Yachats
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups, American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Blue Cape Cod style building with 3 dormers.
Eugene
“Worst Place Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2010

My sister lives in the area and wanted to go to the Blue Whale for her birthday so my friend and I took her there. It was the worst place I have ever been. Food was horrible and one of the waitress was really rude! And when we complained to the owner she didn't really care! My friend got their apple pie and it tasted freezer burnt. After one of the waitresses took it back another one came over and harrassed her about it. I let them know it was my first visit there and it would definately be my last!! Once again worst place ever!

Lake Oswego, Oregon
“leroys blue whate is a favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2010

we have eaten at leroys for years and always find the food good.
On 8/28/10 at 6 PM we ate fish and ships and found it very good, as was the pie and great service. Restaurant is clean and light with booth seating which we enjoy.
Make sure you top here when you are in the area.

Albany, Oregon
“Great Breakfast and Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

Our waitress was wonderful, my husband ordered breakfast and so did I, It was wonderful. Our grandson ordered a bacon burger, the bacon was very good and the hamburger was great also. I would eat there again. Good food, good service.

Manheim PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow service, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2010

I get to England regularly and although fish and chips is kind of the English "national comfort food" I have actually had the best fish and chips ever in the Blue Whale. The service the evening I was there with my grandkids was abominably slow, I was ready to get up and leave, but patience prevailed and when our food finally arrived I was in a mood, bad of course. That said, when they did finally arrived the fish and chips were unequivocally the best I ever ate. I would strongly encourage anyone visiting Yachats to go to the Blue Whale, order the fish and chips, wait for them to come, and you'll be glad you did.

minehead
“so much food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2010

Ok i know us english always say your meals are huge but they are! Try the salmon chowder here lovely and if you are not big eater and the fish and chips one between two..