“great place, would stay again”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodburn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Woodburn
Washington
“great place, would stay again”
Reviewed May 29, 2009

My family and I stayed there and it was great! Very close to the outlet mall, clean rooms, great front desk service and very convenient to all of the places I needed to go. It was very affordable as well! Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
kootenays,BC
Reviewed March 21, 2009

This was the nicest La Quinta out of the five we have stayed at. It seemed newer. It is an excellent location for the outlet mall, about a five minute brisk walk. Our room was large, with a mid size fridge as opposed to the really small ones you often get. Also had a sofa, desk and microwave.
There is a Starbucks and other restaurants close by. We had our dog and this is a great area for walking them. Hotel was very quiet overnight. Breakfast wasn't great but adequate.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed June 29, 2008

I was looking for the least expensive decent hotel just off I-5 between Portland and Salem for a night of rest after flying into PDX rather late. The Woodburn La Quinta met all of my needs for the night. The location appeared to be safe, the desk clerk (Efrain) was truly helpful, the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. I had requested a room on the opposite side of the hotel from I-5 and received one. The room turned out to be quiet and had a pleasant ambience.The room had a good-sized TV (with 70+ channels and clear reception), a small refrigerator, and a desk with a nice chair. I didn't use the internet service. There was nothing luxurious about its furnishings, but I considered the room to be quite satisfactory for a short stay.

• Liked — Location and price
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Weed, California
Reviewed February 6, 2008

Needing a quick, budget and just-off-the-freeway motel, this was perfect. When I'm traveling on business, (driving), the two most important features are cleanliness and security. They exceeded those, and the room was inexpensive! Perfect. The beds were incredibly comfortable with clean, crisp sheets. Ahhhhhh....

The only hitch which I cannot substantiate, is that five minutes after I connected to their wireless, my computer's operating system crashed. I was able to extract all the data except my Outlook files. My tech said it appeared it could have been a compromised connection. Who knows. But that was a major hassle...

I would stay here again, and again and again.

• Liked — Cleanliness and security
  • Disliked — Possible compromised internet access
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank buzylady
Gold Bar, Washington
Reviewed December 31, 2007

We stayed here for Oktoberfest in Mt Angel. We also had our dogs with us. We didn't have any problem with room. We had a room with a kitchen. I didn"t like the breakfast was okay, it was free. The room was around $80 with kitchen.

• Liked — kitchen,
  • Disliked — breakfast
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank sandy12
oregon
Reviewed March 22, 2007

I completely agree with the last review!

Poor Internet signal, poor quality furniture, poor everything!

I checked out after my first night and checked into the Executive Inn across the freeway and it was far better!

• Liked — Nothing!
  • Disliked — Everything!
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank lakeoswegodesi
vancouver
Reviewed January 28, 2006

We thought we would try this LaQuinta as we heard many nice things about this chain.
First impression was "old building noisy road location". But we still hoped it would be nicer inside.Wrong! Gave us a room with 2 small very uncomfortable beds.Boxspring was completely worn,
offering no comfort.TV was at most 18" screen, very
old room furniture. wireless internet signal poor and
difficult to recieve.We moved twice to find the same
conditions in each other room.

We left with hopefully no charge to our credit card.
Just 10 miles away was a beautiful new modern LaQuinta
in Wilsonville for the same rate.

We will never waste our time again on this old worn out inn.

• Stayed January 2006
1 Thank canadalady
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodburn
Best Western Woodburn
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
#2 of 8 in Wilsonville
Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodburn? Share your experiences!