La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodburn
$70
$130
BestWestern.com
$70
Silverton Inn and Suites(Silverton)(Great Value!)
$125
$59
$75
$85
Hotels.com
All reviewsoutlet malljack in the boxwaffleswoodburn outletswoodburn premiumhard boiled eggswithin walking distanceroom was cleanwaffle makeroff the highwayplace to stayconvenient locationeasy accessnight stayfirst floorcontinental breakfastpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

La Quinta in Woodburn Oregon was a wonderful experience. Very clean and quiet rooms and the staff is very attentive and a pleasure to work with. The breakfast food was fresh and hot. M at the front desk was very kind on helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night so we could shop at the outlet stores. It s good location right by the i5 and within walking distance to the stores. Small outdoor pool was closed so our kids would have been bored here. Breakfast is just average with waffles, cereal, toast. Near to restaurants which is a plus. Clean rooms with microwave and fridge. Wifi is free but it asks for the password every few minutes which was annoying. Rooms were quiet even with the freeway close by.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 26, 2013

First, let me say that I always stay at La Quinta Inns while traveling because I travel with my pet! Second, I made a reservation here because of the reviews I read. How anyone can say this place is nice is beyond me!
Upon arrival, there was 2 homeless people sleeping next to the dumpsters. Checked in and got the room keys, and as soon as we walked into the room, you could smell the stink! I called down and told them we needed a different room...
15 minutes later, we walked into the new room, and found hair on top of the bed and a trash can that wasn't emptied, and the smell was still there!
20 minutes later, I finally got the charges cancelled and drove 10 minutes north to the next La Quinta Inn in Madisonville, and WOW, what a difference! Hence, my next review!
I would NEVER RECOMMEND this hotel to anyone! 10 minutes north and you will find an excellent place to stay in Madisonville!

Room Tip: La Quinta Inn 10 minutes north is where you want to be. Can not believe the dirtiness of this hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple