“Good choice of stores”

Woodburn Premium Outlets
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Woodburn
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Woodburn Company Stores have a choice for everyone. The complex is clean and the stores are user friendly.
We enjoyed them.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

There are so many stores and there are savings to be had. Make sure that if you have CAA/AAA cards, stop by the Guest Services office and ask for the discount card. That will save you money at most of the shops. It is very easy to spend hours here. I would recommend, if you are Canadian as I am, bring walkie-talkies to keep in contact with other people in your party. It is easy to lose track of one another. It is a much better outlet mall than any on the I-5 in Washington north of Seattle.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a great place to shop. There are more quality outlet stores here than I have ever seen in one place. We stopped here on our way home from a week-long vacation just to see what it was like, and three hours later our trunk was stuffed with great bargains. This huge outlet mall is clean, easily accessible, and has the nicest, cleanest bathrooms I have ever seen. It may be three hours away, but we will be back!

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Lots of stores to shop at and they always seem to have discounts upon discounts. AND if you register as a VIP member on-line, you can continue to pile on the discounts. Great place for back to school clothes shopping or new work wardrobe.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I love shopping and this place is great. Always growing as well. They have it all. Could spend all day here.