“Great Outlet Shopping”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great Outlet Shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great location, easy on and off the freeway. Like the layout and easy map to follow for picking and choosing. Some great buys and no sales taxis awesome. Friendly staff in every store we shopped at. Will return again.

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
The Work Place
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Outlet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I first went there 4 years ago - my first trip to Oregon. I ALWAYS get some really truly great bargains! My favorite is their Black Friday sale. For example the retail price of a jacket was $119 & discounted to $34.99 plus and additional 10% using the voucher from the outlet! My daughter's jacket - retail selling price was $89 - I paid $20! Had to purchase another suitcase to take home all the stuff we bought! Now I go with empty suitcases! First quality stuff - not seconds and it's TAX FREE!

It used to be all open - but the last time there,it's partially covered now with what appeared to be a clear roof. We could shop without worrying about getting wet. The guys could sit on the benches outside with all my bags!

The only drawback is there are only a few places to eat & not enough tables to eat on. It can get wet & cold so eating inside is at a premium. That's my only negative comment.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank ShopperGirl616
netherlands
138 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Stores and prices are attractive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

It's a pleasure to shop at Woodburn's Outlet. Prices are good, the shops are nice and the people are friendly. They took the premium outlets voucher which I had received through internet giving me extra discount although they are no member of this chain. The family enjoyed the shopping!

Visited August 2012
oregon
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Nice to see new shops added”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Several new shops have come into the mall to replace older ones, others have went into added space at north end of mall. Nice to have such a good variety to choose from in one stop. Bathrooms are always clean and private with water fountains close by to fill your water bottles. The various topiaries are always fun to see and the flower displays are worthy of camera ops. Several shops offered military discounts which was a huge plus for us. Other shops should consider doing the same. If this would apply to you, be sure to ask as they do not necessarily tell you. One of the kitchen stores did have a sign advertising the discount which I thought was great. As with any outlet mall, you have to be aware of your prices and the fact that not everything is a good deal just because it's in an outlet store.

Visited September 2012
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great outlet shopping and NO sales tax!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Sale prices were great and was able to get a lot of Christmas shopping done early with such good prices. Great variety of stores and friendly staff in every store we went into. Will visit again next time I come to Oregon.

Visited September 2012