“Shop till you drop”

Woodburn Premium Outlets
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Woodburn
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I love this place. I live in Eastern Washington, so I don't get to make it here too often, but everytime I make a trip to Portland or the Coast, I make the extra time to stop here. The amount of outlet stores is AMAZING! And they continue to add new stores. It's a good thing that I have other destinations to attend to when I stop at Woodburn Outlet stores, because I would probably never leave otherwise.

There are newer reviews for Woodburn Premium Outlets

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have stopped here 4 times in the past 2 years. Shopping for kids, me, husband, shoes, books and kitchen items. Never found anything. Not worth it. The items for sale are not anything I would want - and it is still over priced. In my opinion it is better to get what you will really use and pay the price for it. What good is something that is cheap but you will never use? It amazes me that so many people stop here. The parking lot is always full. Maybe it's just me - but it does not have anything I want.

1  Thank inspir8
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Ten years ago it was special.....Now there are 'factory stores' everywhere, and better than this. Would you believe no CAFE? Just wanted coffee / tea and a snack...There was a mobile coffee cart with NO FOOD. Very basic services and lots of shops selling merchandise at inflated or not too special prices. Needs a revamp in our opinion. Average only. Drive 20 minutes closer to Portland for Bridgeport Mall...It's beautiful

1  Thank r s
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is the only outlet shopping center we stop at. It has a huge variety of stores I really like the Garden Gallery Iron Works, while my husband likes the clothing stores. Not a great choice of cafes. We always eat before or after we go the center.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We went to Woodburn Company Stores during the Memorial Day to buy gifts for family and friends. It was a bargain for the Aeropostale shirts and Nike shoes. It also has a big treehouse for the kids. I would recommend being well rested the night before because it needs all the energy for the walking and sorting things in all the stores. I was kind of disappointed because we traveled all the way from Washington, a 4-hour drive, and we went to only 3 stores and bought in just 2 stores. We were all drained, and we have to walk far to where our car was parked. It was really crowded!

4  Thank gayns2012