“Good Food, Good Price”
Review of Luis's Taqueria

Luis's Taqueria
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Woodburn
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Luis's Taqueria has been serving Michoacan style mexican food since May 28, 1993. Our family oriented establishment is well known for it's delicious hand made corn tortillas and famous dishes. Like the "Chavindeca" originally from Chavinda Michoacan. Here at Luis's Taqueria we strive to provide the most outstanding service and a pleasant atmosphere, but above all, a delicious and unique meal. Our unique recipes will take you as far south as you can ever imagine with a variety of different colors & flavors. We hope that your visit to Luis's is the best ever and we thank you for your preference.
Wilmington, Delaware
“Good Food, Good Price”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

While in the area on business, one of my colleagues suggested this restaurant. 15 of us ordered several different dishes. I tried the two taco special with rice and refried beans for only $6. The food was excellent. The carnitas taco had well seasoned meat and fresh toppings. The rice and refried beans were perfectly cooked. The service was very good and quick.

Houston, Texas
“Fantastic Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a wonderful experience at Luis's Taqueria. If you're looking for fresh, affordable food and good service, definitely come here.

Visited July 2014
Pacific Northwest
“Really good Mexican food in a simple atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place was great! The portions super generous. My husband can usually finish off anything he orders but he had to take away leftovers from here. I really liked the taco dish with all the cabbage on it, yum!!! Has a name I can't remember but super delish with a choice of flour or corn tortillas. Will definitely go back next time thru Woodburn.

• Visited May 2014
Libertyville, Illinois
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Had lunch on a recent Saturday. Very busy. Lines waiting to order. We tried the tamales - one chicken and one green chili. Unfortunately, I think I was served a beef one instead of one with green chili. We waited so long for our food that it wasn't worth mentioning. We tried the cheese quesadillas on flour and on corn tortillas. Liked the flour better. Food was good and reasonable but ordering and delivery a little disorganized.

• Visited April 2014
Beaverton, Oregon
“The Best I've Found”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I try and get here every time I am south of Portland. It is so worth the short ride off I-5. My favorite is the Carnitas burrito and sadly I have not ventured very far into their extensive menu. Three generations of the family are all happy here with the exception of the picky granddaughter who only wants taquitos; the one thing missing from their menu.

Visited April 2014