“I've eaten here twice, each time ordering...”
Review of Wolf Creek Grill

Wolf Creek Grill
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Wolf Creek
“I've eaten here twice, each time ordering...”
Reviewed May 28, 2010

I've eaten here twice, each time ordering the basic teriyaki chicken, rice & veggie plate. It's good and plenty of food for the price. Upscale? No. Good basic Asian food? Yes. Service? I'll chalk it up to cultural differences. I'd go back and would be proud to bring a friend.

Karen F, Owner at Wolf Creek Grill, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
As much as we appreciate the positive review, the teriyaki and other Asian food you are describing is at the Wolf Creek General Store up the street from us. Our menu features items like burgers & fries, real ice cream shakes, fresh salads, and take-n-bake pizzas.

Portland, Oregon
“Pass this one up”
Reviewed October 2, 2007

We always wanted to stop in Wolf Creek, just off I-5 on our way to California, so we did. We should have stopped at the Wolf Creek Inn but decided we wanted something a little quicker, like the Wolf Creek Grill and Deli. OK, it didn't look terrific from the outside (standard truck stop) but they claimed fantastic food and so, ever the adventuresome, we stopped.

The entrance to the restaurant is through the convenience store. No menus on the table. Order from signs on the wall above the grill.

I had the Philly Steak 'n Cheese sandwich with a side salad of iceberg lettuce and a choice of ranch or thousand island dressing. The sandwich roll looked like the cook had accidentally stepped on it. If there was an 8th of a pound of meat I'd have been surprised.

The waitress was surly, the table dirty. We should have gone to the Inn or driven right by.

5 Thank nuwildcat65
Karen F, Owner at Wolf Creek Grill, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Wolf Creek 76 has new owners, terrific new employees, and a new menu since your visit. Please see more recent reviews and follow us on Facebook to see what's going on now! Thank you.