$79
Quality Inn(Grants Pass)
$99
QualityInn
$100
Motel 6 Grants Pass(Grants Pass)
$70
Hotels.com
$79
Buona Sera Inn(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
$69
$126
HIExpress.com
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsclark gablebreakfast was includedperfect place to stayhot waterbed was comfortablesuiteportlandfireplacehosts
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I came here with my boyfriend and his sister on a Saturday evening over Labor Day weekend. His family lives in the area. He had been to Wolf Creek Inn for dinner on several occasions and spoke highly of it. I was visiting. He said this recent experience was the worst that he ever had and the experience has varied over the years. We ordered the prime rib and the meatloaf. Both were completely over salted. The prime rib was rare, not medium rare. The waitress did not refill our water even after I asked. Another waitress did complete the task when I walked back to the kitchen area to ask her for water. To her credit she insisted on filling the glasses herself although I offered to do it if they could just give me the pitcher. With all that salt, it was pretty painful to sit there with empty water glasses. Overall, the atmosphere is quaint, the setting is nice outside, but the food was pretty bad and pretty expensive. I wouldn't even take a doggy bag and I certainly would not go again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank coolkitti
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed here in August in two bedrooms facing each other and with a fold out bed for our third child which was very accomodating of the owners. The rooms were tastefully decorated in keeping with the style of the establishment, and the food was perfect. I have no hesitation in recommending it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Got south of Canyonville, OR, on the way to Gold Beach, and decided to take the next vacancy we came to. Wow, what a stroke of luck seeing the Wolf Creek Inn exit sign. Arrived minutes after hours, but staff was accommodating, got a great room. Really, there are no bad rooms. rustic, tranquil, the 120 year old fruit trees are amazing. The breakfast was perfect. We decided we have to go back, when we can spend at least two or three days. amazing staff.

Room Tip: There are no 'bad' rooms, although a couple are a little more exquisite.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This past Sun. night we stopped at The Wolf Creek Inn for an overnight stay in the Mary Pickford room. We had a room on the second floor which was nice but the bed was very small. There are no TV's or phones in the room but there is complimentary wi-fi which was a bit slow in the rooms. The bathrooms are very small, ours had a small sink and a bathtub/shower combination.

The Inn is very well preserved and is the oldest hotel in the Pacific Northwest. Breakfast is included with the room and there are a variety of great menu items to choose from. I had the German Pancakes which were delicious and the service was very good.

Our room was $105/night which is a terrific value for a Historic Inn in high tourist season. There were a couple of wasps in our room and when the front desk was notified, the pest control was there in just a few minutes to check it out. We will definitely stay here again but next time will book a suite or a room with a Queen bed. :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank syrahgirl
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed here with my son for one night while traveling to U of Oregon. I pre-planned our visit using Tripadvisor and a friends recommendation. What an amazing Inn! If you like history and enjoy staying in the middle of it, this is the place. The family that operates the Inn are informative and friendly and you can't say enough good things about the food. There was wonderful live music on the patio and most folks ate outside. The rooms are decorated with antiques and with no television you get the full experience of a traveler from days long gone,( with a bathroom of your own).
WARNING>>When you stay on the first floor and there are people in the room above you, the creaking floor boards and doors opening and closing are very loud. In our case they went to bed by 10:30, so while there was a period of time I thought they might fall through the floor, I fell asleep and had plenty of it and was up before them. For us it was a part of the experience, but if you expect modern insulation, don't! This is an old historic building and that's the charm of it!. You can freely wander the building and look in the rooms that are not occupied. Jack London's room and a few others are loaded with history, like mini-museums and are open for your viewing and learning pleasure. If you don't plan to stay, please stop in and support the efforts of the family that have put their hearts and hard work into maintaining the history and ambiance of this delightful stage coach stop and piece of American history.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family