$79
Quality Inn(Grants Pass)
$99
QualityInn
$100
Motel 6 Grants Pass(Grants Pass)
$70
Hotels.com
$79
Buona Sera Inn(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
$69
$126
HIExpress.com
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsclark gablebreakfast was includedperfect place to stayhot waterbed was comfortablesuiteportlandfireplacehosts
Reviewed June 27, 2011

We've stayed here a couple times now on trips from Portland to California. There's not much to do in Wolf Creek the town, but this place still makes it worth a sleepover.
You can still see the spur marks on the hardwood floors, some hand writing on the walls from the early 1900's is preserved, the shower knobs are the old ceramic kind... stuff like that.
The restaurant serves good food too, and the service is very friendly.

Room Tip: We stayed in the suite for maximum space.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2011

We stayed in the Clark Gable Suite. It was very spacious. The bed was comfortable. The breakfasts were very yummy also. The Inn is definitely haunted. I was a bit of a sceptic beforehand, but not anymore. It was quite interesting. I could hear unexplained noises from the attic, where I knew there was no one up there, and there were odd noises in the room, which cannot be explained. Other than that, it was a pretty good stay. We timed it right for a massive Crab Feed. It was delicious. Fresh crab brought in that morning, nothing better! The staff were very friendly and helpful. If you are considering staying in the area of Grants Pass, avoid the city of Grants Pass and head out to Wolf Creek Inn, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2010

One of the things I look foward the most to when my wife and I drive from Seattle down to California is staying at the Wolf Creek Inn (75 miles north of the CA border in Oregon).

I was alone on this trip (driving my wife's car down to LA for her to use) and got to the Inn around 5:30 pm. They had my reservation and Mark the manager was fantastic. I checked in, loved my clean and charming room that reflected the character of this old hotel. My dinner was outstanding (flat iron steak) and reasonable. Service was friendly but not too formal. Breakfast was included which again was excellent and more than I could eat.

What I love most about the Inn is its character and with that you also get friendly service, clean rooms, great food all at what I consider a really reasonable price ($75, no tax and comes with breakfast).

When traveling around the CA/OR border make this a must place to either stay and/or eat during your travels.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Wolf Creek Inn (Tavern) is a wonderful place to stay in Oregon. Located just off I-5, the Inn is a historical gem. Each room is lovingly decorated in period furnishings, but with modern conveniences (private bathrooms). The breakfast which comes with the very reasonably priced room was excellent. Everything was fresh and tasty. Our dinner was good too. There are many ghost story encounters centered around the Inn, which I thought added to the fun. We didn't have any "ghostly" experiences, which is good because I'm not thrilled about meeting a ghost.

Highly recommend the Inn to travelors. The Inn keepers and wait staff are all one family, and there are very nice and welcoming. The grounds around the Inn are lovely, and there is lots of hiking and fishing nearby. We stayed on our way to California from Seattle. Perfect place to stay to break up the drive to California. Grants Pass is just 10 minutes down the freeway.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank planningobsessor
Reviewed August 25, 2010

Well received, smaller rooms but very adequate. Had an interesting walk but the area is rather under developed. Ate at the attached dining room, meal was adequate but certainly not inspired. Enjoyed a game of scrabble on the patio before bed (no TV), the sitting rooms are not cozy. Drew back the bedcovers to jump into bed and found that our bed linens had not been changed. Contacted the manager who was off-site and she offered us a different room or to have the linens changed. We opted for the second and she promptly remade the bed with fresh linens. Problem quickly addressed but should not have happened in the first place. Good help is hard to find.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple