“No One Is Crabby Here :-)”

Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is the best little place in the area. It's small with a quirky, crabby decor and the staff is friendly & very helpful. Best of all, the food is fresh and fabulous.

I arrived on Thursday @ 4:30 and they were having all-you-can-eat fish & chips (which the folks next to me at the bar raved about). But I ordered a Captain's Basket to sample shrimp, oysters, scallops, fish, clam strips, calamari & tiger prawn. It was served with yummy homemade slaw & fresh fries and there was so much that I took 1/2 back to the RV.

On Fri., I returned to have the grilled Cajun oysters that were huge, tasty and amazing. Then on a rainy Sunday, I stopped for lunch and a crab, cheese tomato sandwich on bread from the local "Sugar Shack Bakery" that was to die for. It was loaded with large chunks of fresh Dungeness crab melted together perfectly with cheddar & tomato.

They have Oregon wines and craft beers, a kids & senior 1/2 size/price menu and lots of take-out orders being picked-up by regular customers. (they need a menu online)

Check online at crabbycafe.com for hours. Closed on Mon & Tues and open 'til 3 on Sun.

2  Thank Bchgrl9

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Crabby Cakes real tiny, but tasty. Served with Cole Slaw Nd French Fries.

Ambiance: five Spoons
Service : Three Spoons
Food: Average
Clam Chowder: Four Spoons! Better then MO's and Luna Seafood! But toooo many potatoes.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

People wonderful - fabulous food - funky little atmosphere!! Service great. Prices very reasonable. Nothing wrong at all!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

On the wharf within walking distance from Winchester Bay RV Resort. They sold us some freshly cooked crab and cleaned it up and put it on ice, so we could eat it later. That was a nice way to spend the late afternoon back at our RV.

2  Thank Margaret H
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great food, great people and you can't beat the location - Winchester Bay. The walls and tables are decorated "family style" right down to the place mats. It's cute very family friendly. The Oyster Shooters are SO good I had another one the next day when stopping in for lunch. The Crab Cakes were delicious and stood alone without sauce, but the homemade tartar sauce (best I've ever had) was irresistible. They make their own cocktail sauce with a special ingredient that makes it taste better than any I've ever had. First night of dining I had the clam chowder (YUM!) and the fish n' chips - if you're a cod love like I am, then this is the one to go with. They don't force you to have the "chips" so I had a salad on the side instead of fries. The service was friendly and FAST! I can't wait to drive 8 hours to go back to Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe!

2  Thank Michelle J