“Excellent Chowder”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Chowder”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

On the wharf within walking distance from Winchester Bay RV Resort. They sold us some freshly cooked crab and cleaned it up and put it on ice, so we could eat it later. That was a nice way to spend the late afternoon back at our RV.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Margaret H

San Francisco, California
“Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great food, great people and you can't beat the location - Winchester Bay. The walls and tables are decorated "family style" right down to the place mats. It's cute very family friendly. The Oyster Shooters are SO good I had another one the next day when stopping in for lunch. The Crab Cakes were delicious and stood alone without sauce, but the homemade tartar sauce (best I've ever had) was irresistible. They make their own cocktail sauce with a special ingredient that makes it taste better than any I've ever had. First night of dining I had the clam chowder (YUM!) and the fish n' chips - if you're a cod love like I am, then this is the one to go with. They don't force you to have the "chips" so I had a salad on the side instead of fries. The service was friendly and FAST! I can't wait to drive 8 hours to go back to Fishpatrick's Crabby Cafe!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Michelle J
San Jose, California, United States
“All you can eat fish and chips”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food is great! The customer service is excellent! The atmospheres intriguing! Kenny was our waiter and he was very efficient and at the same time very personable. We had a good meal that felt like we were having dinner with good friends. We will be back again and I get he feeling Kenny will remember us. I get the feeling he remembers all if the customers who interact with him like family.

• Visited March 2013
Anywhere
“We will be back...”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We loved The Crabby Cafe! Great service, excellent drinks and great food. The cafe is right on the Docks so you get a real feel of being on The Coast and enjoying a great meal in a very charming restaraunt. It is beautiful in the evening with the reflection of the boat and dock lighting on the bay waters.

• Visited December 2012
Westminster, Colorado
“Our annual November stop at the Crabby Cafe.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Every November we golf at Bandon Dunes. On the drive to and from we always stop at the Crabby Cafe. This time fresh crab is available (we heard them scream when they hit the boiling pot). The fried oysters are always the best. This time Stephan made us his famous Long Island Iced tea. I can't wait for the Sunday trip back to Eugene for our lunch stop.

2 Thank SteveStu