$116
HolidayInn.com
$105
$79
$99
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville(Wilsonville)
$105
$81
$140
Century Hotel(Tualatin)
$179
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed here several times october Novembeand December of 2013. It was clean but if you werent out 1 Hour before leave time the owner would start calling your room over and over again every 10 min. At check out time youd here her banging on doors yelling. This was every occasion my doir one time.In December I came in I had $ 47.00 It was 17 degrees out.I was a frequent custoner and begged her to rent me a room for ny last 47dollars so I wouldnt have to sleep in the truck cab. The Owner rude heartless person with an empty motel turned me down.I stayed in that frozen fog watching everything turn white through the night with fog. My hands and feet dreezing Id run the truck at an idle then go back to the point of numb.Shevrefuses to take her own coupons in the hotel coupon book.She says shes Portland area abd doesnt take Wilsonville Snooze Inn coupons to much of a headache.This Motel is The only Snooze Inn in Wilsonville. she wisoers so you cabt understand her but will accidentlyvketviut the beginning of a yell when frustrated then go back to whisper.Ivevheard her yell many iccasion she just decides wether she wants to rent so many rooms on how nuch she wants to pay maid service next morning.The worst customer Service Ive experianced in any busines. She is diwn right rude and disgonest.I will never go there again.

• Stayed: December 2013
5  Thank Jewuls
Reviewed July 10, 2014

HORRIBLE experience! we rented a room for week and the owner of the place opened our door @ 10pm and started screaming at me while my daughter was sleeping. the lady woke her up with her screaming. the lady gave us a rate then all the sudden she changed her mind and tried to raise the rates.i guess that was her reason to unlock our door at 10 at night and tell us to move out in the morning after we paid for the room! a complete nightmare, my daughter couldn't go to sleep for hours. she is just a baby... I would never recommend this place to anyone.I was like a deer in the head lights when she came in. I cant believe ppl they think they can do whatever they want. By the way, there is a pool but no water in it fyi.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank Tony M
Reviewed June 6, 2014

If you are looking for a very affordable place to stay with basic comfort,this is a good place. Clean bathroom, fridge and microwave, comfortable bed and window air con. It's close to I-5 so it pays t rging earplugs. close to restaurants and shops. Service at front desk was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from I 5
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bettina S
Reviewed March 21, 2014

My two year old and in were forced to leave after threaten to call police and they refusued to honor my expedia booking. Made a single mother and a 2 year old go sleep in a car.
Rude horrible owner !!!
Never stay there.

• Stayed: March 2014
8  Thank Teannprue
Reviewed January 11, 2014

The phone did not work. It kept sending me too the adjacent room. The walls are wafer thin. The guy who works at the front desk is a lazy moron. He puts all of the partons close together so that he doesn't have too walk far in order too clean all of the rooms. The place was filthy. There were huge hairs in the shower. The atmosphere was very depressing. The place is right next too the highway so it's very noisy. The pool was closed. It was like someone plopped a trashy ruined dilapidated business in the middle of a large parking lot.

Room Tip: Do not go here.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo