All reviews breakfast buffet check in was a breeze indoor pool would stay here again a nice place to stay room was clean and comfortable plenty of parking staff was friendly yogurt sausage portland lounge pillows freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2016

Really enjoyed the front desk staff, always had a big smile while interacting with us and the guests around us. Thank you for the great experience! We slept great and will definitely be coming back to your hotel.

Room tip: rooms ending in 42 are bigger!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HotelGM97070, General Manager at Holiday Inn Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2016

We are so grateful for your great comments about our hotel and I especially appreciate hearing how great our staff is treating and interaction with our guests. We are happy you enjoyed your stay, our hotel and amenities and we look forward to having you back soon! Have a great Memorial weekend!

Kind Regards,

Jeff Brown

Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Glad we chose this hotel. Good price for hotels close to V A Medical Center Portland. Restaurant was very good. Fish tacos were really good and cooked to order breakfast was perfect. Every item was perfect. Our complements to the chef as we don't remember any restaurant that has cooked the entire breakfast that correct. The buffet breakfast also looked very good. Room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again. LOVED the 85 degree warm pool!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HotelGM97070, General Manager at Holiday Inn Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a good review of our hotel. Additionally it sounds like you really enjoyed our onsite restaurant and the many breakfast options we offer. We are making some seasonal changes to the menu rolling out this Friday, May 27th. We hope you will come back and enjoy our new summer selections and stay with us again soon!

Kind Regards,

Jeff Brown

Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

This is an average hotel, clean and fairly up to date. Looks like an older place but renovated. I'm usually really picky on staying in motel/hotels and I didn't really have anything that stood out about this place one way or the other besides the bed was uncomfortable. It worked for 2 nights but not sure I'd like to sleep in that bed much longer than that. Easy access to I-5 and was close to Portland attractions without staying downtown.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Portland South, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Dear ORMooseTraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are pleased to know that you found our hotel to be clean. However, we would like to apologize for falling short of your expectations regarding our beds. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve and continually provide the best guest experience possible. In addition, your feedback has been forwarded to our management for evaluation.

While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a much better experience.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

This is my second visit to the Wilsonville Holiday Inn, and I love it here. It seriously has the best pool and hot tub of any Holiday Inn I've stayed at, I even brought my son with me on this trip bc I knew he'd have such a great time swimming. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and well decorated. Deseree who checked us in was so friendly and helpful and there are cookies at the front desk. :) They have a nice fitness room and fridges in the rooms. We will definitely be back, it's an affordable, easy place to stay when visiting Portland.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel when traveling to Portland. I love it! The rooms are clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub are great. It is a little south of Portland but located directly off the interstate. There's plenty of quick options nearby for weary travelers and it takes about 20 minutes to get to the city. There is a mini fridge and a flat screen. I will definitely stay here again and I will recommend to all my friends to stay here. Wonderful!

Trip type: Traveled on business