“Overall- clean room, great value and service.”

Quality Inn Wilsonville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wilsonville
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I used to stay at this QI when it was a Best Western. Noticeable improvements include new furniture, fitness room, mattress, microwave, & large flat screen. Better breakfast, too. I would highly recommend this Quality Inn if you are staying south of Portland.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Fizzbin2

Reviewed November 29, 2011

My boyfriend took me here this week on our way up to Seattle and I loved it! Just a sweet little hotel nestled in the trees with a view of a grassy area. It rained the whole afternoon and it was so romantic. The room was comfy and Mark, the late night guy was hilarious. He came over and talked to us, while ate our breakfast and just made us feel right at home, like we lived there all our life. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the grass area. Such a peaceful little view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Charlotte A
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I just stayed at Quality Inn Wilsonville for the first time this week and I loved it! Great property, in a perfect location, right between Portland and Salem, but minus the crowding! It truly made my business travel feel like a mini vacation. My fiance also loved it. Trees all around, made it feel very quaint and though the freeway was right next to us, you would never know it, looking into the grass courtyard. It was refreshing to eat real scrambled eggs in the morning with the biscuits and gravy. Most hotels are using those space shuttle egg patties. The owners are very friendly, and the late night guy, Mark, was very helpful in the morning. I highly recomend, skipping the city and staying in Wilsonville, over all. Wireless internet was also pretty fast.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I stayed in this hotel while attending a conference in Woodburn, OR. Locating the hotel the first time was a bit tricky as they had closed the street on which the GPS said to turn. But we eventually found it back in the woods. The setting for this hotel is beautiful. We got a room with a patio and a sliding glass door. Nice view of the pool! I'm sure this would have been better if it wasn't 50 degrees out.
I had a great night's sleep. Unfortunately breakfast was a big disappointing. When I came down for breakfast they were out of eggs, orange juice, and coffee. Really? Who runs out of coffee in the morning? When told the front desk staff were very slow to replenish the items. I went off to my conference with no breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Stay away from this place—unclean and unfriendly. The owner and his wife were yelling at each other when my family and I arrived, which I found to be very unprofessional. I requested a non-smoking room when I made our reservation and we were given a smoking room upon arrival. They say they don’t have any smoking rooms, but trust me they did at one time and the rooms must never have been cleaned properly or something because they reek of stale smoke. When we requested to be moved to an actual non-smoking room, we were treated like idiots and told that we were already in a non-smoking room. After insisting for over an hour that we NEEDED to be in an actual non-smoking room, the front desk “manager” begrudgingly moved us into a different room. The second room was also terrible, due to the horrendous road noise coming from I-5, which the hotel sits parallel to. To top off the nightmare stay, the “hot breakfast” was a joke—it was cold and the bread was stale. We arrived 15 minutes before their posted breakfast hours were over and they were already putting away the food. I saw them pour milk back into the old container which had been sitting on the counter in the kitchen—unsanitary and scary! My advice is to avoid this “Quality Inn” like the plague.

Room Tip: If you can't find any other hotel in the area, request a room as far away from the hwy. as possi...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank J H
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I've driven by this Hotel, off I-5, many times - back when it was a Best Western. Needing to stay
near Portland, I decided to stop at this Hotel, which now is a Quality Inn. Truthfully, I have never
had a better nights sleep. It was quiet (surprising due to its close proximity to I-5), well appointed
and the bed!! This was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. I will have no
trouble recommending this hotel to ALL of my friends.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I thought Quality Inn's quality should be something between motel and hotel but this Inn has given me much better service than expected.
The room is very large, very clean, and quality upgraded--I love its bathroom and pillow top beds. I truly appreciate their friendly favors such as giving me extra towels, leaving the breakfast past 9am--I called and told the front desk that I was going to be minutes late when I was strolling along the beautiful river close to the hotel. Oh the landscape--I just feel that I was vacationing in a jungle.
I planned to stay one night at this hotel, but ended up with two nights.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodburn
Best Western Woodburn
Best Western Woodburn
#1 of 4 in Woodburn

Been to Quality Inn Wilsonville? Share your experiences!