“More Than Mexican Food”

Juan Colorado
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We ate at Juan Colorado for the first time with our family of seven who live in Wilsonville. The place is unprepossessing and if had not been with our family, would have probably given it a miss. Fortunately we did not. The first night's experience was so good that my wife and I returned the next two evenings. I am not a fan of Mexican food but the offerings at Juan Colorado certainly well satisfied my dinner desires. The chips and salsa are fresh and plentiful. The place is clean and the servers are knowledgeable and efficient. In particular, Jesus is most gracious. We had the Gallo Vegetarian Brito, and the Fajitas, both beef and shrimp which had plentiful shrimp and vegetables. The shrimp was delicious. When next in Wilsonville, we will re-visit Juan Colorado.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have been going to Juan Colorado with my family for over 12 years. We probably eat there at least twice per month. The staff is always friendly and since we are regulars they almost always know what we want before we even get a menu. I like the JC burrito and especially the Carumba plate. My son loves the fajitas. Their seafood dishes are great as well. I even like the cheesy Mexican radio station that they have playing in the background.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

0 stars If possible. Chile relleno gross and server rude. Read a few reviews on here and yelp and thought would try. Ohh no. Never again

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My bf and I eat here almost every week. Idk why other reviews would trash talk this place. The guy who usually serves is a nice guy, food is great, and we always have a good time when we go.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We stop here often as we drive up and down I-5. It is always good no matter what we order. The chips are freshly made as is the salsa. The place is spotless, and the wait staff and kitchen staff are friendly and efficient.