“Good Eating”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This restaurant offers a good variety of dishes. The quality of food is very good and the service is excellent. We each ordered something different and were all very pleased with our choices. I recommend this restaurant for a good meal in a warm and friendly atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Abella Italian Kitchen

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by our trip to Abella's. The food was delicious, and both the host & waitress were very kind & accommodating to our family of four. We tried the polenta app (sans the cheese), the pasta pomodora, pasta bolognese, and the kids' pepperoni pizza. Everything was delicious! Our children, ages 9 & 14, enjoyed their dishes & were very relaxed at the booth where we sat during our dinner. We will definitely go back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I'm told this restaurant has been in business for 6-7 years, but it's just off the beaten track, a bit tucked away, and easily overlooked. I hadn't seen it before nor have I have heard a recommendation from friends, so I was interested in exploring an opportunity to dine there. My wife and I enjoyed a delightful dinner. My chicken parmigiana on a bed of pasta and my wife's chicken marsala were well prepared, tasty and filling. We had a reservation and were seated after a brief delay, as soon as a table was available. Our server was very pleasant and professional. The wine list was more than adequate, though a bit overpriced. The dining environment easily permitted conversation, and we were very pleased with this dining experience. I look forward to a return and I would recommend this restaurant to friends.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I'm in Sales, I travel I-5 every month and discovered this gem about 4 years ago. I find myself timing my work to stop at Abella for lunch, sometimes I'm late 2:30 to 3 P.M. I always get fed. The food is always wonderful, the service is excellent. From the moment you walk through the door the "Pride of Ownership" is evident. The decor is beautiful and relaxing. The soups are imaginative flavor combinations. The salads are perfectly chilled and crisp. This visit I returned to one of my favorites, Italian Meat Loaf with garlic mashed and perfectly cooked, glazed carrots, YUM!, Perfect on a cold winter day. The owner is there watching over every detail, it is truly a wonderful dining experience,

1  Thank Marti W
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We came here for dinner after a long day. We did not want to eat at the hotel. It was late and the waitress was ok but I think she had a cold which does not bode we'll when serving food. The decor was nice but noisy. The psychotic woman at the table behind us overpowered the whole restaurant with whiny conversation. With all the empty tables, we ended up next to them. Food was ok, bread could have been better. We would try again.