“The Perfect place for families and teens”

Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Wilsonville
More attraction details
Owner description: This amazing 6-acre amusement park is centrally located between Portland & Salem. The Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant has something for everyone! We provide a clean and wholesome atmosphere with exciting attractions, great food and entertainment for all ages! Enjoy Go Karts, Lazer Tag, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Batting Cages, Max Flight Cyber Coaster, Zip-Line, XD Dark Ride, Kidopolis Playland, Two - Story Arcade & much more! Don't forget to visit Bullwinkle's Restaurant for a wide selection of pizzas, hamburgers, sandwiches, salads & desserts! Open Year Round, RAIN or SHINE! No entry charge; visit website for specials & current hours.
Wilsonville, Oregon
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The Perfect place for families and teens”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The Wilsonville Family Fun Center (also known as Bullwinkle's) is the perfect place for families looking to give the kids a variety of activities. There is a designated video/arcade area, and pool inside, putt-putt golf, go-karts, batting cages, a zip line feature outside. Parents can pass time by sitting in the food area with typical "fun center" dining offerings. The Fun Center is a great place to celebrate birthdays and special family occasions.

Visited August 2014

Salem, Oregon
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“better than chuck e cheese that's for sure!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

with water bumper cars, rock climbing walls, miniature golf, go carts, batting cages, 2 story game room, snack bar & a sit down pizza/café how can you go wrong?!

Took our granddaughter & she had a blast!

Sorry Chuck E Cheese but after having been to this place it really shows how out of date you are!

Well worth the travel time!

Visited July 2014
Eugene, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Unlimited Pass is a Bargain!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Took my son for the first time (10 years old) and we bought the unlimited pass. We got our monies worth. Does not include the batting cages or zip-line which was fine. We must have raced go-karts 30 times that day. The min-golf course was still pretty wet from the sprinklers so that was more of a challenge even though my wife did get a hole-in-one... :) We also played laser-tag with the pass and the arcade is quite enjoyable. Fun for the whole family...

Visited April 2014
1 Thank dkbeachlovers
Kershaw, South Carolina, USA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“pool area clean and indoors!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We only got to look at the pool area but would have used it if we brought our bathing suits! We did not see any other family fun areas in the hotel.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Yvonne195161
Vancouver, Washington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Excellent Fun for the Whole Family, But Look for a Deal”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was able to spend the entire day here with the eat and play deal. I got it at a discount for $10 for a large cheese pizza and 4 unlimited game cards. If you were to stick with that, that would be $2.50 per person for unlimited games AND a large pizza, which is a deal I haven't seen beat anywhere.

However, the game cards have restrictions and can't be played for ticket redemption games. This makes sense, but there's a better way to do it than Family Fun Center is currently doing. Games such as skee-ball, basketball, and the air shooting gallery all count as ticket games, although they are fun games by their own merit and many people play them without caring about the tickets. It was a shame that they simply don't give tickets for those games, as the tickets are stored electronically and this wouldn't be difficult to do.

That being said, with two floors of games, there's still plenty to play. The top floor hosts the more intense and violent games and most of them worked well, albeit a few of the guns weren't calibrated correctly.

There was hardly anyone here as I came on a Wednesday afternoon and I wasn't sure if I was able to do go-carts or the zipline or anything like that, but the miniature golf was available and I played the course. The course was fantastic, the best one I know of in the area. One hole is inside of a cave and another has a false "shortcut hole" by a large model castle. The environment of the course is great with model houses and fountains. I recommend going on Wednesday as attractions drop from around $8 each to $3 each, and it wasn't very busy.

The food is what you'd expect from a place like this. It was okay, but since I had such a good deal on the pizza, I added pepperoni for a whopping $3, and they only put about 20-25 slices on it. I'd advise to stay with the standard cheese on that. Beverages are self serve and an anamatronic Bullwinkle and Gang pop out from behind a curtain to sing occasionally. I saw a room nearby which I assume was for an older crowd as South Park was playing instead, but it was also dark and empty and I'm not entirely sure what it's for.

Overall, I highly recommend this place, but the cost can quickly escalate if you don't go with a deal.

Visited December 2013