“A really good Denny's with easy I-5 access.”
Review of Denny's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Denny's
Reviewed July 29, 2014

When heading north on I-5 through Portland, this is the last good restaurant we have found with easy off and on access to the freeway before getting into the city and all it's traffic. It has both good food and good service and one of our favorite Denny's. It has typical Denny's fare but better than average and is just a pleasant place.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stopped here one evening on our way home from Portland. We wanted something better than fast food, but inexpensive. Denney's usually fits the bill for that.
It was a bit hard to find. We saw the sign from the freeway, but it was tucked in behind a couple big buildings. From the outside, it did not look terribly inviting. It is in a boxy gray building with a worn out look. Even inside, it was dated, but clean and bright. The bench seats had also seen better days. I hope they remodel this one soon. It is worth keeping.
But the food and service was way beyond what I expected. I went for their sirloin steak special. The steak was tender and done perfectly. (And I know good meat.) the potatoes were cooked to perfection. Even the broccoli was perfect. A high end restaurant couldn't have done any better.
The service was also perfect. The waitress was friendly and helpful, even when I asked for extra condiments one at a time - as I thought of them.
All in all, a perfect end to an outing in Portland.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

for a weekend morning ,it seemed understaffed,but food was good and cheap.due to overworked waitress,we didn't get refills on drinks,not her fault...