“Delicious”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 24, 2007

I found this restaurant only by looking up "BBQ" in my Garmin while driving through the area. The restaurant is in a light industrial area; if it weren't for the signs posted out front, and my sat nav, I would have driven right by it. ...but it was worth the find. The food was great. I had the daily special which was a sandwich with any two types of their meat, a side dish and beverage. It was $7.95, and the sandwich was loaded down with what I chose: pulled pork and chicken. You get a choice of sauce. I chose the tangy-sweet. It had a nice smokey flavor. I got more than my fill of sandwich. My only disappointment was that there wasn't more of their sauces available in bottles on the tables... I like a little sandwich with my bbq sauce. I'll bet I could have asked for more though. For a side dish I chose bbq beans. They were great as well, and served buffet style with a choice of two flavors. I will absolutely be back to this place.