“Simple Atomosphere....Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We went to Biscuits on a Sunday, so it was crowded, the wait was only about 15 minutes. It's small, very simple, not fancy in any way. The food was good, fresh, arrived hot. I had the corned beef hash breakfast and it was a lot of food. The corned beef is fresh (not canned) and was a little under seasoned. My breakfast partners had the breakfast burrito, it was huge and the other had a sweet potato pancake and bacon. All food was fresh, hot and good! Service was ok. Our waitress did what she should, but only checked on us once before bringing the bill. I would stop there again to eat and if you are passing through that way you should too.

There are newer reviews for Biscuits Cafe

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Service was excellent. Food was good. No biscuits. I asked why and they said they just do not serve them. We went expecting some great biscuits and eggs or gravy, so it was disappointing..

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Dining area looked clean. Waitress was energetic, pleasant and attentive. I had eggs benedict. The eggs were very nicely cooked - not too soft and not too hard. The Hollandaise sauce was awful; it was like a white sauce without seasonings and with orange food coloring. It looked like a cheese sauce (not Hollandaise) but did not taste like cheese. The hash browns were not greasy; they were tasteless. Can one have one without the other? I'm not sure. To get any flavor I had to add extra salt and pepper as well as hot sauce. My husband's corned beef hash was okay - not great, but not bad either. His biscuits were undercooked; they were doughy in the center and not eatable. The coffee was good. The water had more chlorine in it than the municipal swimming pool and was not palatable. We were there at 10:30 AM on a Sunday and the place was crowded with a wait time for a table of about 10 minutes. That indicates to me that this restaurant must be doing something right. Many customers appeared to be return guests. You won't find me there another time, but I suggest you try it once and judge for yourself.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stopped for an early (7:15am) breakfast on a Wednesday morning at the beginning of a short road trip, with only two other tables occupied, and the owners (who were present) made it clear that they know nothing about how to keep a restaurant "clean"! After my wife reported to the waitress how extremely dirty the TOILET was, one owner and the waitress began sweeping the floor! Don't people realize that sweeping the floor will put dust into the air (and into the food)? Then the guy stops to pick up three crayons that he had swept up, only to put them aside (to put back into the cups they had holding crayons!?! - DISGUSTING!!!). We ate the food - eggs and potatoes, lukewarm biscuits - but we were so puzzled as to why a restaurant couldn't do cleaning before they opened that we concluded that if the floors and bathrooms were dirty in the mornings, the kitchen was probably no different. We'll never eat here again!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Biscuits in Wilsonville is our family's breakfast restaurant of choice. I especially like the option to build my own breakfast = 2 scrambled eggs, 2 strips of bacon, and 2 biscuits. Not fancy, but always yummy. The biscuits are as good as Mom's., the bacon is thick ( and I get mine "extra crispy"), the eggs are cooked completely. They make their own jam too, strawberry and mixed berry. Ask for soft butter for the biscuits because otherwise the butter is too cold to spread. Service is always quick and friendly. They know us by name....Cheers!