“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wilsonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great stay”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Clean, room was very nice, beds comfortable. Breakfast was great! everyone was helpful and nice. We enjoyed our stay and will deffenetly stay at another Best Western. Very enjoyable. would recommend to anyone. Good location for other dinning close by.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Spent one night here on our way home. It's a good hotel. Interior access with elevator. We had a King room and it was well appointed with mini fridge, coffee maker, sink, sofa, desk, comfortable bed. There is breakfast too included with waffles, biscuits and gravey, eggs, cereals, fruit, yougert, pastries and coffees and juice.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank amie s
Sutter, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We chose this location as a meeting place for a family reunion. It was a perfect choice! Very good location with lots of restaurant options, family fun center and shopping available nearby. We enjoyed the indoor heated pool, spa and breakfast options. The entire staff was very friendly and provided local food/entertainment recommendations. The mattesses and pillows were very comfortable and the rooms were spotless. We also discovered the little pub across the street had great pizza. We will definitely have future family reunions at this location.

Seattle, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Three adults and 2 young children - at check in they upgraded us to a larger room and we appreciated that! Food - could be a bit better selection of healthy food for young children. Lots of sweet cereal and rolls - the bagel was half hard and half soggy. Greasy sausage and eggs. The best is the fresh make yourself waffles. Yogurt was a good option.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Krystie D, Manager at Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
I am glad you and your family had a good stay here, i apologize for the breakfast items not being more appealing to you, this is somthing i am working on. I hope if you are in the area you will consider staying with us again. Thank you for choosing The Best Western in Wilsonville, OR.
la grande, United States
Reviewed June 12, 2014

enjoyed staying while seeing family out of town and going to a graduation in the Willamette valley, we dont make it down there much but this is where we always stay. a few years ago when our older son was shot and in ohsu and another on his way in from japan to see him we stayed here and they made us feel very welcome and safe which at that time was very needed.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your great review about our property, I am pleased to hear you and your family feel welcome and safe. I do have a great staff. I hope you will come back again, have a Great Day!
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The staff were very helpful when my mother had to have a major surgery. They helped us find the hospital and to stay several nights while she was in the intensive care unit. They set out food early for us when we had to leave the hotel before 6am.

1 Thank Cindy L
Krystie D, Manager at Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff and hotel, I am pleased to hear you had a great stay here at the Best Western in Wilsonville. I hope if your ever in the area again you will choose to stay with us. Have a great day!
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We had a surgery scheduled for early morning in Portland for my two month old. We had a king and a queen bed. I thought the hotel was nice and the rooms were good. With the exception of a stinky fridge in our room. It smelled as if someone had spilled milk and it had soured. Everytime we would open the fridge our room would smell for an hour. We brought it up and they did nothing. If we were to stay longer I would have insisted on a room change, but we were leaving at 5 am. It was me, my mother who is a senior, an 8 yr. Old and an infant. Thought they might put us in a room lower down, however, we were placed on the top floor. Maybe this was all they had but the stairs were difficult for my mother and the elevator was very slow. Also my son took a shower and we had trouble getting the water hot enough. Not sure why? The pool seemed clean and was a good size. The hot tub was dirty. Plenty of parking and a quiet area. Close to grocery store, fast food, coffee, library, and a neat water fountain park for those hot days. Be careful where you park. My windshield got covered in a tree sap. I could barely see out my window. All that said, I would stay again. The beds were comfy and clean rooms. I loved the outlets located on lamps. Good size television. Wish they had a table for two to sit and eat at. I would say average hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Krystie D, Manager at Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
I want to tell you how much I apologize for evryone of your issues you had while staying here with us, did you happen to let them know at the front desk anything about the fridge? we would have gladly moved you if we knew about this and had a room availible. If you request a bottom floor, and we have it availible, we would have accomodated you. Again I am sorry for your experience here and I would hope in the future you would give us another chance to correct the problems while staying at The Best Western! hope you have a great day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
Best Western Woodburn
Best Western Woodburn
#1 of 4 in Woodburn
Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin - Portland South

Been to Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!