I have stayed in most of the hotels in the Wilsonville area and I must say I continue to return to Wilsonville Inn. The staff is courteous and provides me with anything that I need. When I stay here I feel at home. Every time I leave and return I am welcomed with a "hello". When I reserve a room they make it easy on me. I don't have the time to take 15 mins to check into a hotel but with Wilsonville Inn they take the time to remember me. I come in, they check me in and I am in a room in under 5 mins. You can't beat that when you are looking to get some sleep.
Their rooms are very large and always clean. They have free wifi that works very well for my business needs and I am in the tech business so that should tell you it is good. When I am ready to sleep I find that it is very quiet and I am never disturbed. The hotel is located in a great area of Wilsonville within walking distance to shops and restaurants.
The housekeeping staff is also great. They are very courteous and provide you with anything you need quickly and with a smile.
I travel a lot nationwide and I must say out of all the hotels I have stayed in this one ranks in my top 5. If you are looking for a great stay when in Wilsonville you need to give them a call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the banks of the Willamette River, the BEST WESTERN Wilsonville Inn & Suites is right on I-5, close to Portland and borders the Willamette Valley.A stay here puts you only minutes from the vineyards and tasting rooms of the Willamette Valley and Yamhill Valley Wine Trails!Portland, Oregon's largest city is our next-door neighbor. You'll avoid the prices and traffic of the downtown Portland hotels and still be close enough to be in the heart of the cities shopping or cultural attractions within twenty minutes!Do you mountain-bike, cycle, ski or snowboard? You're in luck! Oregon's Mt. Hood Territory abounds with recreation and is our fun-filled backyard! Need a day at the beach? The spectacular Oregon coast is a beautiful hour and a half drive away, through wine country too!You can always stay in Wilsonville to play as well. We have nearly 200 acres of parks, trails, sporting fields, amusement parks, water features and more! With free public horse-shows from May to September, free concerts in the park, festivals, and family fun around every corner, there is a lot to do and see here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilsonville Inn And Suites
- Wilsonville Hotel Wilsonville