“A comfortable stay for your relaxing needs.”

Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Wilsonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have stayed in most of the hotels in the Wilsonville area and I must say I continue to return to Wilsonville Inn. The staff is courteous and provides me with anything that I need. When I stay here I feel at home. Every time I leave and return I am welcomed with a "hello". When I reserve a room they make it easy on me. I don't have the time to take 15 mins to check into a hotel but with Wilsonville Inn they take the time to remember me. I come in, they check me in and I am in a room in under 5 mins. You can't beat that when you are looking to get some sleep.

Their rooms are very large and always clean. They have free wifi that works very well for my business needs and I am in the tech business so that should tell you it is good. When I am ready to sleep I find that it is very quiet and I am never disturbed. The hotel is located in a great area of Wilsonville within walking distance to shops and restaurants.

The housekeeping staff is also great. They are very courteous and provide you with anything you need quickly and with a smile.

I travel a lot nationwide and I must say out of all the hotels I have stayed in this one ranks in my top 5. If you are looking for a great stay when in Wilsonville you need to give them a call.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Krystie D, Manager at Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you for your kiind comments. We're very pleased with the improvements that have taken place and strive to continue to improve customer service. Have a wonderful day and we hope you will come back and see us soon.

The staff and management

Reviewed May 24, 2012

this is excellent hotel for its price.
service was good. we got remodeled room (hotel is remodeling). room was very bug and quiet. breakfast was Ok.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Rebecca S, General Manager at Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Dear Vasilich V,

Thank you so much for staying with us on your last trip. We appreciate your kind comments. We are in the middle of renovations. Some of the new ammenties with the new rennovations are our new 42'' flat screens, new carpet and new furniture, including new beds. We hope to be finished by mid-June with our renovations. I hope that you will be coming back to the area and can see the new renovated breakfast room with new breakfast food. Again, thank you for posting such a lovely comment on Trip Advisor.

Safe Travels,

Rebecca S

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Arrived at the desk with bags etc and started looking for someone to check us in. No one in sight. There is however a young woman sitting outside talking on the phone and having an cigarette. I kept looking out at her but she showed no signs of moving so I assumed she was another quest. After waiting 3-4 minutes with no one in sight I was ready to walk except that we had reserved at the last minute over the phone and were told it was not refundable. Then in comes this girl who was sitting outside the whole time. Yup, she is the person to check us in....... I could not believe it. My husband had to hold me back!!!! At the very least she should have acknowledged that we were there and that she would be with us in a moment. Perhaps the call was important. But then that would have meant she would have had to put out her cigarette.
So we get checked in, go to our room and when I went in to use the washroom it was crawling with bugs. Very small ants or something. All over the floor. Back we went to the front desk and got another room. No apologies for the bugs though.
The next room was fine but I can tell you I won't stay there again.

Room Tip: One with no bugs!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Let's start with the good, This place is conveniently located near I-5, has huge rooms with double pane windows to keep the highway noise out.

This was originally a Phoenix Inn, and I have stayed here multiple times over the last 5-10 years, most recently..this month, and before that, 2 months ago. This used to be a really nice place to visit, but not anymore. It is really showing signs of neglect, and lack of quality control.

First they lost, and then magically found my reservation as well...seems like a regular occurrence here by the other reviews.

Upon arrival, I was given a room where the A/C did not work at all, and just made loud noises, and I actually heard a birds nest in it, and saw one fly out of it, while looking out the window.

I went to get my room changed, and the replacement room had an inoperable A/C unit as well. Third room was the charm,

I came back the afternoon of day 2, and what do you know, neither of my room keys worked (flashing red light), and I instantly knew why, (they only programmed my key for 1 night instead of 5) they also did this on my last visit, so drag everything back down to the lobby to get it resolved. Very annoying.

I decided to try the Hot Tub and pool tonight, and the chlorine level is so bad in the spa, that your eyes burn just sitting there, and that was the same last visit too,

The breakfast waffles are great, but the eggs are bland, and the Biscuits and Gravy is pretty much inedible.

Overall, the place is very dirty in areas, and is in need of some serious renovations. I did not get to chose the place, as I am on business, but If I could, I most certainly would.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2012

This was the second time that we stayed here and we will stay again. The rooms are large and comfortable, the staff friendly and the amenities are very nice. Close to shops and freeway this hotel is a great value. Our grandkids want us to stay here all the time because they love the pool and my husband likes the quality of the exercise equipment (small room but adequate).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had stayed here before when Phoenix Inn and Suites ran it and it was very nice. It has really fallen apart. It needs to be painted, new carpet, furniture etc. The place was dirty and run down. The staff were all young and uninterested. They lost our reservation and acted like it was our fault and they weren't even full. We stayed because they had a $56.00 special and we got what we paid for. We came in late and left early. The breakfast was terrible.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2012

My husband and I decided to stay here after seeing a show in Portland. We booked the reservation on-line a few nights before our stay. When we arrived our reservation had been lost (we reserved a king spa suite). When they did not have the room the lady attempted to get us to stay in a smaller room and even stated that I never made the reservation. I pulled up the confirmation on my husbands phone to prove that I did in fact make the reservation. Finally, she found my reservation information in a random folder. She again tried to book us in a smaller room (no price reduction, no apology, and she didn't try to make any accommodations for us due to the inconvenience).

After her cold behavior I asked how this could happen she began blaming another colleague saying that they were new and didn't know the system. I decided not to stay there that night and told her I would never stay here again. She then told me that if I had CALLED that this would have never happened!

On Monday I called and asked to speak with the manager. I told the manager (in a calm voice) what happened. The manager said she would research it and call me back. It is now Friday and she has never called me back! I have never had such a horrible hotel experience in my life with such POOR customer services.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilsonville
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
Best Western Woodburn
#1 of 4 in Woodburn
Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
Best Western Newberg Inn

Been to Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!