“Dog friendly, good service”

McMenamins Old Church & Pub
Ranked #5 of 80 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Vancouver, WA
“Dog friendly, good service”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly both on the phone and when I got there. I was put at a table where my dogs could be comfortable yet I wasn't hidden away. The food is McMenamin's typical food.. I can only speak for the patio. The building is great on the outside.

Visited July 2013

La Mesa
“Good beer, friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Interesting place, like all McMenamins properties. We were visiting friends who live nearby and this is their favorite place - we agree!

Visited June 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great atomosphere & gluten-free options”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I liked the atmosphere of the pub. (The Old Church is for large events only.) There was a good selection on the menu, and I appreciated the options to have a gluten-free bun or gluten-free pizza shell.

I got the gluten-free Hawaiian pizza, but I think I should have gone with a sandwich. It wasn't bad, there just wasn't anything special about it. I think I could have made the same thing at home with more flavor. Live and learn.

Everyone at our table liked their meals, and it was an okay value. I think it may be a better place to drink in the evening and eat bar food. The drink menu looked great, but it was lunch and we were traveling. In short, I recommend this place for gluten-free diners at mealtimes and for bar folk at night.

• Visited June 2013
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Eclectic With Good Food”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Wow! What a great addition to Wilsonville. The new main restaurant is a buffet for the eyes; the decor is so interesting and well done. The food is McMenamins fare and offers a good variety for any taste. Great meeting place for casual dining.

Visited June 2013
Sublimity, Oregon
“Okay food, but great brew.”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We normally enjoy our experiences this the McMenamins; but the last couple of times the food has been poor to okay and service has been hit and miss. Tonight I ordered a salad off the dinner menu when it was served, it was tiny and served with no dressing ( the best part of the salad). Our servers were very friendly, but it was obvious that the restaurant was under staffed for a weekend night. This seems to becoming a pattern at McMenamins.

I would not recommend this McMenamins unless you are going for their beer selection and tots. At least their tots have stayed consistently better than okay to good.,

• Visited April 2013